CEV Champions League 2022

• It is time for Herbots Nika is uselles second set.

• Italian food.

I thought it was a scratch 🤣, apparently it is a team thing

• Lazareva definitely doesn't deserve to be considered as a flop, not just that she exceed our expectations, she fit into this team so well, and make a good balance. She is a player that definetly isn't and won't be ever on the Boskovic, Egonu, Haak level, but i really like her way in Fenerbace. She is a player that could have low efficiency parts of the game, and she have some in almost every match so far, but that also not neccesarly affect her game after that, she cun "elevate" her level in decisive moments and suprise everyone. She is factor in block, serve, and for opposite she is amazing even in defense. If we have to title the flop in Fenerbahce, that would be Mina Popovic, at least so far. Her contribution is minor so far, otoh causes could be numerous. If that connection become better, Fenerbahce have nice chances for enjoyable season (ofc individual impression) and, at least, better season then last few

• My God this sets from Hancock to zone 2 are terrible.
    Thank you God Novara has so many high level players that they know how to win it afterall.

• Fersino still has too many unstable moments, especially in reception. I know she is still young, but I think it could cost Novara some important wins during the season.

Dixon is just invisible :gone:

• This THY team reminds me at Chieri. Tipical middle ranking team in Seria A. Without any superstart but team is putting nice fight.

• Seyma showed her class at the end of the 2nd set. I am really sick of seeing this girl:wall: I stoples watching. Good luck THY with Seyma on court

I was thinking the same. She isn't a point machine in attack, but she is also a weak link in the back row.. Why is she still playing on this high level?

• #FreeCarlini

They should've try to sign a local setter(if possible, if not Carlini is good). Dixon is so random. Kingdon-Rabadzhieva together unnecessary. They should put some money on local players and try to snatch a few names from Big 3. The thing is they need local OH and the pool very very very limited.

• Pretty easy win for Novara. They were leading all the time, THY were coming back but Novara at end always showed that they are better. And I didn’t have any doubt for the final score because they looked relax.

Hancock was the weakest line at Novara side, if She rise up her level this Novara would look even stronger. They are strong on every position, except the most important position, setter.

Fersion for me played pretty good on both reception and defence. Especially in 3rd set.p

• They should've try to sign a local setter(if possible, if not Carlini is good). Dixon is so random. Kingdon-Rabadzhieva together unnecessary. They should put some money on local players and try to snatch a few names from Big 3. The thing is they need local OH and the pool very very very limited.

Dixon is Kingdon's BFF.

They should've tried to get Buse.

Turkey's foreigner rule really limits their teams

• Novara won without showing a brilliant game. I think they can do much more and be more careful in many aspects..

It is a work in progress still, let's say..

• I feel bad for THY's middles, they must be paid a lot to play with Carlini lol :S Gurl can't give a single proper set to the middle, those which are scored by middles are bad but they fix them somehow.

Hancock is also really bad. I am sure Pulter was watching Carlini vs Hancock and having a giant smile knowing that none of them can challenge her at the moment.

Besides those, I am most dissapointed of Van Ryk, she played really solid 2-3 matches in the TL during the last 2 weeks. This match was a complete opposite.

• They should've try to sign a local setter(if possible, if not Carlini is good). Dixon is so random. Kingdon-Rabadzhieva together unnecessary. They should put some money on local players and try to snatch a few names from Big 3. The thing is they need local OH and the pool very very very limited.

They could sign Gamze and then have Cagla Akin as bench setter for her. With that, they would have a stable duo there. Now when Carlini flops, they have Irem as back up, not sure if anyone watched her playing a full match in TL lol :S