CEV Champions League 2022

• Wow! Congrat Moscow! Amazing defenses and a very well deserved victory. Romanova surprised me a lot.

At Novara's side, a team could not deserve more to lose and get eliminated than them. Their setter duo is horrible. Lavarini cannot use this squad properly. At match point, Nika and Hancock's faces were explaining all. Meanwhile, Ebrar scored 22 points with 48% efficiency and closest person to her is Bosetti with 11 points, followed by others with 5 points. Hancock has been ignoring Ebrar whole season and now there was noone else to kill the ball. If the match went longer, I would prefer to see Ebrar as OH and Rosamaria as OPP.

• Congrats Moskow. If Goncharova wants to win, they win :drink:

She struggled in the third set, good thing Moscow managed to win in the end!

• Novara drops out of LM :sos:

• Is is random to determine which half they're on too?

I selfishly hope we see Imoco-Vakif in the same half so we get a series lol

It's not random, as far as i remember, lol

1. Conegliano

2. Vakifbank

3. Fenerbahce

4. Moscow

-------------------------

5. Rzeszow

6. Kalinigrad

7. Kazan

8. Monza

• what did fener do to you:lol:

I just want real battle in QF and i don't want to see pairs from the same country + i fell in love with Moscow after this match and i want them in SF so no Monza for them.

• oops I mean for the semifinals (can vakif and imoco meet then, before the final?)

I highly suspect Cev would temper the draws with warm vs cold balls etc. Last year it was too apparent I guess. Am I being too cynical?

• IMO Chirichella was a big miss for Novara today! She by far is the most consistent middle blocker for them this season. Bonifacio did okay today, but Washington was a ghost. She has been whole season so far to be honest...

• IMO Chirichella was a big miss for Novara today! She by far is the most consistent middle blocker for them this season. Bonifacio did okay today, but Washington was a ghost. She has been whole season so far to be honest...

Washington has been injured for most part of the season and is just coming from covid. Give her a break.

Dalderrop had 21% in attack and negative efficiency on 19 swings :whistle: