CEV Champions League 2022

• Great news but still Cev needs to clarify whether the Russian teams will be replaced by others or the remaining quarterfinalists proceed to the next phase accordingly. If former happens, will there be a new draw?

• I think most of us agree on exclusion of Russian clubs and national teams, but to ban Russians/Belarusians playing abroad would be too much, Antropova lives in Italy since she's 14, Fedorovtseva moved to Turkey when she was 17, Davyskibas moved to Italy when they were 19. What else do you expect from them?

But if Sidney is right, and he probably is, then it's fine for majority of us, I guess, to end these sanctions on Russian/Belarusian teams.

It's not me. It's CEV's and FIVB's official twitter. I don't want to be right or wrong, I was just confused by their statements. I think there was some kind of mistranslation to the English language. I'm not sure if the guys from CEV or FIVB have English as their main language. Well, Ary Graça surely does not. lol

• It's not me. It's CEV's and FIVB's official twitter. I don't want to be right or wrong, I was just confused by their statements. I think there was some kind of mistranslation to the English language. I'm not sure if the guys from CEV or FIVB have English as their main language. Well, Ary Graça surely does not. lol

It's translated.

CEV wrote "the CEV board has suspended all members of the national federations of russia and belarus from their respective functions in CEV organs"

which definitely isnt main english lol

• We use "organs" for this purpose in Portuguese :rolll:

• good call! though i suppose it is a blow to foreign players in russian clubs like bricio, fabris and smarzek.

• I wanna feel bad for those players that go to Russia to play club competition but they are paid hefty amount of money.

??? They will play until their mid, late 30s, there is no shame of trying to earn as much money as they can... They are in the middle of a war zone, for Christ sake! How can you be so cold?

• I wanna feel bad for those players that go to Russia to play club competition but they are paid hefty amount of money.

Seriously?😒🤦

• I want to post opposite opinion to some of you - it is very fair to eliminate Russia and Russian people from our lives. They won't lose their lives as like children in Ukraine. And was it fair that Russia invaded other country and kills people and destroy the country? No. So please don't mention fairness to stand by anyone from Russia. Few days ago Vlasov posted his own beliefs on insta so may of Russians don't know how the world looks a like. Maybe that will be valuable lesson for them.