CEV Champions League 2022

• Stysiak can't play crucial moments and games. I like her but she is a choker.

• really Rosa?:gone:

Her performance is far from Van Hecke.

• Stysiak can't play crucial moments and games. I like her but she is a choker.

she is totaly out of shape. whats happend with her? maybe its not the reason but she should focus on training instedad of instagram...:whistle::lol:

WCH are coming and Smarzek is back to the former shape:whistle:

• Egonu ones again with monster performance.
    64% in attack against Monza, this is huge :white:

• Egonu ones again with monster performance.
    64% in attack against Monza, this is huge :white:

great performance as usual. can't wait to see her become even better under gui's wings. that's scary:evil:

• great performance as usual. can't wait to see her become even better under gui's wings. that's scary:evil:

Vakif will steamroll over everyone next season. Conegliano gave them tough rivalry during the past years. Who knows if they'll have that kind of competition next year. Could be a boring season if there's no longer a team strong enough to seriously challenge them.

• Vakif will steamroll over everyone next season. Conegliano gave them tough rivalry during the past years. Who knows if they'll have that kind of competition next year. Could be a boring season if there's no longer a team strong enough to seriously challenge them.

I think it depends on who they replace MBH with... MBH's importance to reception is a bit understated imo. Ayca is not elite imo.

Plus I dont think you can sleep on Imoco either. Kelsey is a huge improvement. (if they can find someone other than Gennari too, if needed)... they're still a very good team. Plus they can get back to playing a good brand of volleyball, rather than egonu-ball.

Eczacibasi has potential.... if they can keep Heyrman and sign a more appropriate OH than Adams.

• If they are also getting Jack as local Heyrman should leave. Jack and Heyrman are same type of players. If they want another MB they should get someone who is a good blocker.

True indeed but both of them are still better than other local alternatives like Beyza or Yasemin. Considering, Heyrman already has such a good connection with Maja, it makes sense to keep her. Jack is basically too valuable for any top team as local player