CEV Champions League 2022

• 😂😂😂

but in all seriousness tho, I am happy for Vakif & Gabi but kinda sad for Arina.

and Gizem too! will I ever live to see the day Gizem gets to stare down Gio

• at least we now know that Fener has the potential to challenge Vakif at KupaVolley and the League. Otherwise Terzic will go into the records books for not winning any cups with such a budget and team.

• Also the stories about Vargas that she is playing like Egonu only against weak teams are really falling apart, it is clear that she make huge progress. Her game is more diverse, safer, serve is on point, even in defense she is sometimes solid (she was terrible), the block is still problematic, given the physical predisposition, but it is not uncommon for some Cubans (can't forget Calderon - Galatasaray and the final four of the Champions League 2012/13). I'm completely against naturalization, but TVF made a great job with her, it's good for worldwide volleybal. She outplayed Haak with huge margin in this clash up.

• Gabi wasnt great today. In fact played beloe her standards. But 18 pointer 48% on Attack and 67% on reception.

• and Gizem too! will I ever live to see the day Gizem gets to stare down Gio

I think that she made her point today.

• You know Gabi is having the season of her life when she scored 18 points and "wasn't great"

• Also the stories about Vargas that she is playing like Egonu only against weak teams are really falling apart, it is clear that she make huge progress. Her game is more diverse, safer, serve is on point, even in defense she is sometimes solid (she was terrible), the block is still problematic, given the physical predisposition, but it is not uncommon for some Cubans (can't forget Calderon - Galatasaray and the final four of the Champions League 2012/13). I'm completely against naturalization, but TVF made a great job with her, it's good for worldwide volleybal. She outplayed Haak with huge margin in this clash up.

Vargas did great today. Imo Arina started Better and Vargas take the Control of the game in the past parte oF the match.

yes Vargas improved a lot. the old Vargas would have been blocked like 10 times against Vakif MBs.

Her blocking is so weak. I'm calling you Terzic!

It's not like Turkey got into the head of Vargas to steal her away from Cuba. She was already alineated and banished for some years by the Cuban federation. Fener and Turkey just seized the opportunity. it was a pity not seeing her in the international tournaments. Otherwise Turkey would have searched for an all around OH when they have Ebrar. our OHs are tragic.

• You know Gabi is having the season of her life when she scored 18 points and "wasn't great"

She is the heart of Vakifbank. When she played bad Vakif was really off. Hope MBH improve her Attack for the last game against Conegliano.

• Something must be wrong with Haak. I really wonder whats going on with her. Is she injured? Having mental issues? She looks stressed.

Maybe the pressure. Really importante match, FB fans, FB playing much better than expected and Gabi not doing good.

• MBH would be a perfect transfer for FB.

• Something must be wrong with Haak. I really wonder whats going on with her. Is she injured? Having mental issues? She looks stressed.

Playing with Cansu tonight would stress anyone.. jokes aside, I think she was just off, nothing to worry about, she was doing fine the other day, she is just showing us that she's human

I think it is mental due to the fact that they transferred Egonu. It must be really hard for her to process this fact as she is pretty great and she showed some real progress. She said many times she loves it in Vakifbank and loves her team. I am excited we’ll get to see Egonu here but also heartbroken Haak will leave.