CEV Champions League 2022

• why is Monza/Novara locked in the 3rd place? will there not be a 3rd place series in Italy?

• why is Monza/Novara locked in the 3rd place? will there not be a 3rd place series in Italy?

Noup. Their is no matches for 3rd place.

3rd ticket for CL is getting the team who is highest ranking in regulart part season except two teams who are in finals of play offs.

So no matter who goes to finals Monza or Novara, this two teams are higest ranking in regulart part of season after Conegliano.

• Noup. Their is no matches for 3rd place.

3rd ticket for CL is getting the team who is highest ranking in regulart part season except two teams who are in finals of play offs.

So no matter who goes to finals Monza or Novara, this two teams are higest ranking in regulart part of season after Conegliano.

Thanks for clarifying.

• Meanwhile Agel Prostejov won (again) Czech extraleague with 3:1 in the finals and has good chances to get an extra CL berth (they were just fifth after league round...).

• amazing being 5th and champions

Do you know other team from 5 or below that achieve that result?

• Seeing both Conegliano and Vakif play their final series, what do we think, who has the edge?

i think Conegliano is better "today"

they have contained a fighting Monza in both CL and Italian League, they're not the same team from the Club World Champ you know... Egonu is hitting sharp angles and fast balls, if that doesnt sound redundant.

Vakif was a little more unstable on the final series, imo, but they showed they're a good team, they can find solutions in trouble.

i'm cheering for Vakif this time (last time i was on the "Gialloblu" side of CL) :whistle:

• no

Imo vakifbank is favourite dedpite being imoco fans

Imoco oh are so average,they can decide to play at their best or really poor,we don't know also paola sometimes is off

Also only michelle is bad in vb all the rest is good and also vb have a string weapon with mb and a good receive,a thing that imoco can't break

And fenerbahce put much more pressure that monza

• Is it just me or this finals doesn’t have so much hype around it as previous one ?

I have feeling it is because schedule of final game is to late, and that We are already in our minds with NTs and clubs for the next season.

One more bad move from CEV….

• Is it just me or this finals doesn’t have so much hype around it as previous one ?

I have feeling it is because schedule of final game is to late, and that We are already in our minds with NTs and clubs for the next season.

One more bad move from CEV….

i feel the same. Seeing how quiet the forum was I felt the need to recheck the final date. too bad I will be flying during the game and my wife will probably be angry with me if I try to watch it on the first day of our holiday. I pray that I won't get any spoilers

• I think Imoco has the edge. Cansu and Vakif liberos are too unstable whereas their counterparts are on top of their performance lately. any other predictions guys?