CEV Champions League 2022

• I was one of them and I still think that most part of OG she was a 2nd libero... We should criticize when something isn't going well too and not be just a blind passionate fan... Now we are seeing, a new and powerful Gabi... She is enjoying and feeling confident being a protagonist but she wasn't always like that

Well, maybe I also did that a few years ago but in recent years (at least since she went to Vakifbank) she has been a different player. I don't think she played like a 2nd libero in Tokyo. She was in the top 5 for best spikers and best scorers and was probably the only player who tried to do something in the golden medal match. Garay was awful.

Last season several people said Meliha was more important than Gabi for Vakifbank. Insane.

But well...let's enjoy the moment :win::win::win::win:

• Gabi TANTA ROBA! <3

One of the few all around OH left in the world.

She's got everything to become a Legend like Piccinini, Del Core, Liubov Sokolova, KYK and Larson.

And Jaqueline:box:

• Gabi TANTA ROBA! <3

One of the few all around OH left in the world.

She's got everything to become a Legend like Piccinini, Del Core, Liubov Sokolova, KYK and Larson.

When you think about the best NTs currently, who else even has an OH like this? Italy has none (Cate ain't it), Serbia has none (lol not even close), China has none (although I think Zhu's become a much better all-around player prior to her injury), the US has Kelsey (who's honestly never had her breakthrough in the NT)... the situation is grim.

• I feel bad about Robinson, I thought she would be the best OH of the world by now

• When you think about the best NTs currently, who else even has an OH like this? Italy has none (Cate ain't it), Serbia has none (lol not even close), China has none (although I think Zhu's become a much better all-around player prior to her injury), the US has Kelsey (who's honestly never had her breakthrough in the NT)... the situation is grim.

We have Hande girl :nailcare_emoji: :rolll: (joking)

• When you think about the best NTs currently, who else even has an OH like this? Italy has none (Cate ain't it), Serbia has none (lol not even close), China has none (although I think Zhu's become a much better all-around player prior to her injury), the US has Kelsey (who's honestly never had her breakthrough in the NT)... the situation is grim.

I still think China has the best OHs with Zhu, Zhang CN & Li YY, all of them are good scorers and not really bad passers. It’s just both Zhu & Zhang are injured and their conditions after surgery are unknown. (But I’m not that optimistic at Zhu, her wrist injury was taken waaaay too long to get operated, and the comeback after wrist surgery is always more complicated & challenging. Look at what Thiem doing & del Porto in the past;()

Their new coach is another BIG question mark.

• I don't know why it's so hard for the journalists to clearly say "Gabi's girlfriend...". They don't hide it from anyone.

• I still think China has the best OHs with Zhu, Zhang CN & Li YY, all of them are good scorers and not really bad passers. It’s just both Zhu & Zhang are injured and their conditions after surgery are unknown. (But I’m not that optimistic at Zhu, her wrist injury was taken waaaay too long to get operated, and the comeback after wrist surgery is always more complicated & challenging. Look at what Thiem doing & del Porto in the past;()

Their new coach is another BIG question mark.

I think so too, but none of them really fit that (perhaps old-school?) all-around mold imo...