CEV Champions League 2022

• "I'm too angry right now" lol

Someone made Zehra angry. Can't really understand what she is saying in the beginning:rolll:

she is talking about an incident with some guy, “ and I went to that guy and said that I don’t care Polish players are on the stands as well, I will do(I guess she means celebrating here) whatever I want.” I guess this shows players weren’t satisfied with this joint award ceremony.

Melis and meliha too

Meliha become such a solid receiver after joining Vakifbank. If you would have watched her in her early years, she was a liability at reception. Her attack also get faster but a trainer can only help a player to reach her full potential, they don't have a magic wand to make Gabi out of everyone of course.

Even a very limited player like Ayca improved so much after working with Guidetti (I still don't think she is a great libero but probably that's what she can be at her best)

• Sheilla shared a story where Gabi was finishing the interview and Guidetti went to take her back for the group photo. They run together holding hands to the rest of the group, I loved the moment:lol:

• IMHO Hill was not that good and versatile enough to be considered as a legendary OH. Her reception was pretty good though.

Didn't you watch her during WCh, her attack was very good too. I think her performance overall in both club and NT entitles her to be considered one of the Hallmark allround OHs

• Might be off topic but still going to post. Anyone is welcome to translate while I try to stop crying

In summary, She thanks everyone in the club for the great time she get in many years she played in VakıfBank. She says she know that's she is not a high level player but the club made her feel very special, that's why she feels very honored playing here

She seems like a nice person loved by all the players, I hope she can stay in volleyball and be a trainer or manager

• If I understood correctly the referee was saying she also touched with her hand, that's why Vakif got the point not because of the hair

Weird. After this he continues to go "the ball is still in play"

so he's saying the hair touching the net interfered with the play? (which would be a fault)...

idk, weird.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116392a7c1529bcad7e1e29bd040a3f2e394d6d15e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• does anyone have a link for the full game? i got the spoilers but let me at least enjoy Vakif's victory. Eurovolley won't budge. i will never wanna pay them again

• Didn't you watch her during WCh, her attack was very good too. I think her performance overall in both club and NT entitles her to be considered one of the Hallmark allround OHs

And USA fans wanted plummer to replace hill in Olympic roster 🤣 funny because plummer replaced hill in imoco and she can't even receive and lot of errors.

• He wasn't talk about hair touch, but as few members already mentioned, he saw hand touch.

The confusion is due to the fact that only the contact of the hair with the net can be seen in the shown video. The judge repeated the "hand touch" several times (before that "still in play") so hair touch was not considered at all (according to the rules). I have to admit that “hand touch” I failed to notice even after several replays, it may be a mistake of that type, but certainly no decision had anything to do with hair.

• does anyone have a link for the full game? i got the spoilers but let me at least enjoy Vakif's victory. Eurovolley won't budge. i will never wanna pay them again

there is a trt video on yt but it is probably geoblocked, I could not find any other replay I would like to watch it with english commentator once more