CEV Champions League 2022

• there is a trt video on yt but it is probably geoblocked, I could not find any other replay I would like to watch it with english commentator once more

i can't even see that on my yt. any valid free vpn suggestions for turkey.

• And USA fans wanted plummer to replace hill in Olympic roster 🤣 funny because plummer replaced hill in imoco and she can't even receive and lot of errors.

Obviously Plummer wasn't ready to play in a top level club like Conegliano. Her liability at reception doesn't fit USA NT style so I won't be surprised if she won't make the cut for Paris indeed

• I think it's time for Robinson & SWP :box:

• Obviously Plummer wasn't ready to play in a top level club like Conegliano. Her liability at reception doesn't fit USA NT style so I won't be surprised if she won't make the cut for Paris indeed

Yup, although the bigger problem than her reception and defense in Conegliano was that she wasn't nearly as efficient as she should be for offensive OH in this decisive part of the season, and that's something what surprised me - against Scandicci and Monza she played at 38%/23% spike efficiency, and the same happened in the final (she was bad offensively). With Sylla playing at mediocre level in the playoffs as well, I was quite convinced that Conegliano's victory would be actually a big upset. There was a moment in the season (Coppa Italia final IIRC) when it seemed that she will play better and better, and may contribute, but it didn't materialize in this last part of the season.

• Yup, although the bigger problem than her reception and defense in Conegliano was that she wasn't nearly as efficient as she should be for offensive OH in this decisive part of the season, and that's something what surprised me - against Scandicci and Monza she played at 38%/23% spike efficiency, and the same happened in the final (she was bad offensively). With Sylla playing at mediocre level in the playoffs as well, I was quite convinced that Conegliano's victory would be actually a big upset. There was a moment in the season (Coppa Italia final IIRC) when it seemed that she will play better and better, and may contribute, but it didn't materialize in this last part of the season.

I believe that Conegliano's management thought that she's going to support Egonu and her poor reception will be less visible if she's at 50% in attack. To be honest I didn't expect her to be this bad, especially after the season in Japan. IMO both Sylla and Plummer shouldn't be in Imoco's roster for next season and Kathryn should play as OPP.

• I believe that Conegliano's management thought that she's going to support Egonu and her poor reception will be less visible if she's at 50% in attack. To be honest I didn't expect her to be this bad, especially after the season in Japan. IMO both Sylla and Plummer shouldn't be in Imoco's roster for next season and Kathryn should play as OPP.

Not surprising that this season there are American OH players who really did well than her. If she plays OPP she is a good backup for haak but in NT no chance she get a chance over Drews and Jordan. She needs to work on her receive.

• I was grateful when Egounu shattered Vakif's invincibility with Novara. Then she made an already strong Imoco even more invincible. This year I've felt grateful with Vakif humbling them as underdogs. Heck, next year who's gonna humble Vakif with Egounu:lol: Imoco, Fener and Ecz are my best hopes but... I don't think they can pull it off. Please surprise me!

• Obviously Plummer wasn't ready to play in a top level club like Conegliano. Her liability at reception doesn't fit USA NT style so I won't be surprised if she won't make the cut for Paris indeed

I have a feeling that she won't make the cut either for Paris. USA system relies on fast plays which requires perfect receive every single time. Then again, Bartsch wasn't also a good receiver during her earlier pro career so there is a chance that she will improve in the coming years.

• I was grateful when Egounu shattered Vakif's invincibility with Novara. Then she made an already strong Imoco even more invincible. This year I've felt grateful with Vakif humbling them as underdogs. Heck, next year who's gonna humble Vakif with Egounu:lol: Imoco, Fener and Ecz are my best hopes but... I don't think they can pull it off. Please surprise me!

With Kelsey and Alexa then can be formidable again. Kelsey can bring stability in the defense and help in the offense with those fast sets. Alexa simply fits the fast game of Conegliano. I can see again Wolosz distributing the ball well to all of the players in court.

• we actually protested the system;)  ;)

• Egonu-Wolosz

Gabi-Arina

Folie-Zehra

De Gennaro

• Egonu-Wolosz

Gabi-Arina

Folie-Zehra

De Gennaro

4 players from the loser team? No thanks😂

Replace Arina with Bartsch and De gennaro with Ayça, then it would be accurate