2021 U20 Women's World Championship

• Apparently Lila Şengün is out bcz of injury, Turkey replaced her with Çağla Salih.

Bummer, she was one of the highlight of the team winning gold 😩

• https://usavolleyball.org/stor…ady-to-take-on-the-world/

1 Lexi Rodriguez (L, 5-7, 2021, Sterling, Ill., Club Fusion VBC, Great Lakes, Nebraska)
    3 Elena Oglivie (OH, 5-9, 2020, Kapolei, Hawaii, Kuikahi VBC, Aloha, Stanford)
    5 Allison Jacobs (OH, 5-11, 2020, Stevenson Ranch, Calif., Legacy VBC, Southern Cal, UCLA)
    6 Kami Miner (S, 6-0, 2021, Redondo Beach, Calif., Mizuno Long Beach VBC, Southern Cal, Stanford)
    7 Averi Carlson (S, 6-0, 2022, Lucas, Texas, Skyline Juniors Dallas, North Texas Region, Baylor)
    10 Reagan Hope (MB, 6-2, 2021, Phoenix, Ariz., Arizona Storm Elite, Arizona Region, Oregon)
    11 Jordan Middleton (OH, 6-2, 2022, Gilbert, Ariz., Arizona Storm Elite, Arizona, Southern California)
    12 Caroline Crawford (MB, 6-2, 2020, Lansing, Kan., MAVS KC, Heart of America, Kansas)
    14 Emily Londot (OH, 6-2, 2020, Utica, Ohio, Mintonette Sports, Ohio Valley, Ohio State)
    16 Gabrielle Essix (MB, 6-4, 2021, Hoover, Ala., Southern Performance, Southern, Florida)
    17 Lindsay Krause (OH, 6-4, 2021, Papillion, Neb., Premier Nebraska, Great Plains, Nebraska)
    19 Ally Batenhorst (OH, 6-4, 2021, Katy, Texas, Houston Juniors, Lone Star, Nebraska)

• I'm glad you don't have to suffer not knowing who made the US squad anymore :woohoo:

• Nearly 150 thousand viewers on the Thailand-Turkey livestream ::obey:I have never seen that for a junior competition (or any sports competition) before.

I sincerely hope FIVB sees this and realizes how much fans and money the lost by switching to the subscription model

• Bianca Cugno number 11 opposite from Argentina is a really nice player. Does anybody is familiar with her, does she plays like this regulary.

• Nearly 150 thousand viewers on the Thailand-Turkey livestream ::obey:I have never seen that for a junior competition (or any sports competition) before.

I sincerely hope FIVB sees this and realizes how much fans and money the lost by switching to the subscription model

It's even hard to see those numbers in senior levels:white:

• Bianca Cugno number 11 opposite from Argentina is a really nice player. Does anybody is familiar with her, does she plays like this regulary.

Yeah

she was the best in u18 last wch and she's so good and starter in argentinian league,she was in senior NT list if I'm not wrong

I hope she can make it in NT cause argentina is lack of opp,the ones going to tokio never play as starter before and are bad

• Do TV numbers ever get released for the top leagues in Europe?

One guy (CEO of small TV station in Poland) usually posted the numbers for league volleyball on twitter, but he got warning from Nielsen and doesn't post it anymore.

• seriously? Seems ironic coming from a company that literally exists for that :lol:

Yep, because they want money for that :D If any portal want to post the daily/weekly TV numbers, they need to pay Nielsen.