2021 U20 Women's World Championship

• seen all teams and imo best are italy,serbia,turkey,poland usa and maybe netherlands can make it to podium ,the rest i doubt they have chances

• Is knollema there? How she's doing.

Yes she is one of the starting outside hitters. She is playing pretty decent! Okay in reception and defense and contributes in attack when needed. Although Dutch team mostly scores true Dambrink.

• Yep. Batenhorst is the tall OH, Jacobs is the shorter one.

I described Batenhorst as 'deceptively good' because she doesn't look like she has experience at what she's doing - doesn't 'look' like a threat. She's big but hits the floor when necessary. You know me and defense. And I enjoyed both her and Jacobs' quick cock swings

• I described Batenhorst as 'deceptively good' because she doesn't look like she has experience at what she's doing - doesn't 'look' like a threat. She's big but hits the floor when necessary. You know me and defense. And I enjoyed both her and Jacobs' quick cock swings

She's training with the coach that coached Larson, Kelsey, JWO, Banwarth, etc.... She's going to be really good

• Piasecka is so impressive. Poland vs Italy is not going to be 0:3, trust me...

I was about to say the same. Piasecka amazes me, she looks so athletic. Can’t wait to see her in ŁKS.

• poland is a good team too i like czirnianzcha (if is like this ) and some other players

• if for some reason usa don't make it to sf all semi finalist gonna be from europe I'm 100% sure

• RUS takes the first set against TUR.

RUS is a funny team, like tanks navigating quicksand

• that wouldn't be too surprising, without China/Japan.

But I think this may be (one of) the best U20 groups USA has had... They can actually pass :lol::lol:

Yes only good group was with reeves,eckerman,plum

• best U20 groups USA has had... They can actually pass

is jacobs with that passing coach?

• Turkey has a serious setting problem in this team. Hilal is very disappointing with her sets to pins as Meatballs mentioned before. I wanna see çağla şahin starting next set

• Dutch team won 3-0 against Argentina!

IMO Kuipers should play instead of de Haan. De Haan maybe a bit more explosive in attack, but she also makes a lot of unforced errors. Kuipers overall brings more stability, especially in reception. This is also needed, because Brooking (libero) makes to many mistakes in reception, since she has to cover both de Haan and Knollema. Dambrink and Knollema played a good match today! Klein Lankhorst somethimes tries to set too fast, so she becomes a bit imprecise. Next to that I hope she can involve the middles a bit more, especially ten Brinke. She is a talented player:)

• I like both Sude and Elifsu but with this height, i doubt that they will make it to next level. They remind of Damla Çakıroğlu (179) who was MVP of youth WCh but then failed badly at senior level

• our MBs are good at blocking but so far noone could a kill a ball while Russian MBs are throwing cannons