2021 U20 Women's World Championship

• 😄😄😄😄

with those setters,liberos ..... not even goncha koshe push them out of limbo....

Arina + kadochkina could be the new gen but I wonder why the latter is absent from this tournament

• The USA middles :gone: They miss Devyn Robinson

I was about to write the same... Normally USA has great prospects on the middle blocker position, but this duo is weak, especially Hope:white:

• Dutch team in the semi finals:cheesy:

• Arina + Matveeva - Olimpic team

Kadochkina + Popova - medical reasons
    Gatina + Gatina - EU visa problems

;(;( Gatina sisters were born in Crimea and that's why they can't enter Europe (and the USA) :gone:

By the way, what happened with Kadochkina and Popova? They are training now with Kazan...

• So this was a few USA 2nd team players who brought it to a tie break?

• I wish I would have watched more NED. Seem like a good mature team. Lefty #11 doesn't mess around

• this italian group is one of best generation ever

Even if they fon't play as good as an squad as previous teams,indivually they're so good,besided setters i see all with possibility to make it to NT

Even.the ones that aren't here as adelusi and diop

• this whole team is a mess :lol::lol:

I didn't get in until mid match. You see more deeply into the players but I thought they played well overall. Some times other teams are a little better and cause mess. Russia with their RPGs, and NED looks very seasoned.

• this italian group is one of best generation ever

Even if they fon't play as good as an squad as previous teams,indivually they're so good,besided setters i see all with possibility to make it to NT

Even.the ones that aren't here as adelusi and diop

Serie A2 helped them a lot. It is a tough league..