2021 U18 Girls World Championship

• So Brazil almost beat Russia team. Impressive. Without Ana Cristina. Who carried the team two years ago to the Third place at this competition.

• So Brazil almost beat Russia team. Impressive. Without Ana Cristina. Who carried the team two years ago to the Third place at this competition.

Actually I feel after the Brazil match, Russia just kept getting better and better. They were playing on a different level than anyone.

• Incredible performance for the Young Russian team, very impressive the athteticism, power and velocity above all the wing spikers and opposite, i've never seen before women volleyball players performing like that at this age and neither in senior level , i remember just boys performing like that!!! testosterone text were made in this tournament?

• Is Kobzar the setter that Russia was looking for ages?:white:

• I only watched the Russian matches so it is really hard for me to understand why there are only two Russian players in the Dream Team. They dominated the competition (they only lost sets to one team and that was because most of the team showed a poor performance in attack)...

• I only watched the Russian matches so it is really hard for me to understand why there are only two Russian players in the Dream Team. They dominated the competition (they only lost sets to one team and that was because most of the team showed a poor performance in attack)...

Ituma, Kurtagic (it was between her or Sergeeva imo) and Wucherer were def deserving of their positions, Viscioni was the best opposite out of the F4 teams, never really noticed the performance of Italy's libero (Barbero) tbh.

• If someone is interested in some more specific tactical details in female volleyball, here is (IMHO very valuable) article (in Italian, but with graphics) about difference between regular system (two receiving OHs, normal opposite) and a system of Italy during this tournament (or other teams playing with receiving OPP and non-receiving OH; like we've discussed already, Ituma played as non-receiving OH and Visconti played as receiving OPP) in every setting (P1-P6).

https://www.volleyball.it/unde…a-posto-4-che-non-riceve/