2021 U18 Girls World Championship

• Dilay was in ECH. Özge was starting setter I believe but she is injured (çapraz bağ, sorry can't remember the word lol) . That's why she didn't get the call. Dilay is coming from Eczacıbaşı ll she is good, she will be starter probably. Other setter might be Elif.

Dilay is Baris Ozdemir’s daughter by the way. I don’t know much else about her though.

• ITALIA- RUSSIA 0-3 (17-25, 25-27, 23-25)

ITALIA: Giuliani 12, Gannar 5, Viscioni 8, Ituma 17, Modesti 2, Passaro 1, Barbero (L). Batte, Ribechi, Zola, Piovesan, Esposito, Acciarri, Bellia, Ne Spaziano, Adriano. All. Mencarelli

RUSSIA: Kobzar 2, Kapralova 5, Suvorova 4, Shvydkaia 9, Zamanskaia 2, Zhabrova 6, Khabibraknmanova (L). Sergeeva 16, Isypova 2, Demidova 5, Popova 1, Rubtsova. All. Karikov

Durata set: 24’, 30’, 28’

Italia: 5 a, 12 bs, 4 mv, 25 et

Russia: 11 a, 9 bs, 7 mv, 20 et

Italy can't seem to win any of these test matches 😂

They're still trying Ituma as OH looks like with Giuliani this time, I'm curious to see her reception stat but considering how little the MB and everyone else scored it shouldn't be great lol. Also looks like Modesti is a MB and not an OH as I previously listed her (honestly I've never even heard of her)

• Oh right... I forgot about that:lol:

he played quite a long time indeed, like till his 40s. First as Oh and then as Libero

• Varvara Sergeeva who plays blocker?

• Varvara Sergeeva who plays blocker?

Yes. She is MB and she's too tall (1.97), btw. Furthermore, it seems that the coach moved Shvydkaia (1.98) to the Opp position... Let's see if she adapts well.

• Some updates regarding the roster. 16 girls are still in the race. 12 will fly to Mexico.

• Serbian wide roster

s: Mandović, Lakićević, Baić

opp: Zelenović

oh: Uzelac, Ivanović, Tomić, Vajagić, Mateska, Zubić

mb: Kurtagić, Šućurović, Jaramazović, Tomović

l: Pakić, Kujundžić

• Is there another good prospect next to Uzelac and Kurtagiç to pay attention?

• Is there another good prospect next to Uzelac and Kurtagiç to pay attention?

Ivanović and Vajagić are my picks, both are OH nominaly, but i don't know with which lineup Caković is planing to play, Uzelac wass opp in last EuroVolley u17 for example, but i would love to see her now as full time OH. Maybe Šućurović (MB).

• Italy released their final roster

S

Ilaria Batte (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi, 185)

Viola Passaro (Fusion Team, 182)

OPP/OH

Sara Bellia (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi, 192)

Manuela Ribechi (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi, 173)

Julia Ituma (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi, 190)

Giulia Viscioni (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi, 185)

Lisa Esposito (Pallavolo Strà, 185)

Dominika Giuliani (Imoco Volley, 192)

MB

Nausica Acciarri (Azzurra San Casciano, 186)

Islam Gannar (Promoball VBF, 189)

Nicole Modesti (US Pro Victoria Monza, ??)

L

Emma Barbero (River 2001, 170)

• Like I said before Italy isn't favourite and it might be the weakest generation of last 10 years

But I think they can make a podium at least,I follow them,they did good against poland,then win 1/3 against russia and some matches against A2/B1 teams

The girls changed a lot from last ech,finally they understand ribecchi a girl that isn't even 1.80 be a starter

This girl viscioni has doing good in friendlies and I like Bellia a lot.she's like the classic italian player

But italian hopes are in Ituma,the girl is physically wonderful and imo should be best Opp of this wch,if she play in beast mode,who knows

I don't know setters and mb but let see

• Team Serbia:

Setter: NINA MANDOVIĆ , MAŠA LAKIĆEVIĆ,ELENA BAIĆ .

Opposite: JOVANA ZELENOVIĆ

LIBERO: ANJA KUJUNDŽIĆ , STEFANA PAKIĆ .

MB: HENA KURTAGIĆ, IVA ŠUĆUROVIĆ , ANA JARAMAZOVIĆ , ANDREA TOMOVIĆ .

OH: ALEKSANDRA UZELAC, KSENIJA TOMIĆ , VANJA IVANOVIĆ , UNA VAJAGIĆ , SIMONA MATESKA, ANJA ZUBIĆ.

• And now it is official that Serbia will play without Aleksandra Uzelac, it was strange to me to see her on the wide list, i thought that maybe the rule has changed. But no, Per FIVB regulations one player can't compete in more than two age category in one national team season.

• And now it is official that Serbia will play without Aleksandra Uzelac, it was strange to me to see her on the wide list, i thought that maybe the rule has changed. But no, Per FIVB regulations one player can't compete in more than two age category in one national team season.

Where did she compete other than the u20?