Nigeria

Thailand

Puerto Rico

Pool D

Brazil

Russia

Bulgaria

Argentina

Team 1 (unspecified team, to be confirmed)

• USA released their training roster. This roster might be as talented, if not more than the 2019 U18 team.

S: Lauren Carter (178), Alexis Stucky (188), Ella Swindle (188)

OH: Mckenna Wucherer (185), Elia Rubin (185), Harper Murray (185), Devin Kahahawai (185), Jordyn Harvey (185), Julia Blyashov (191)

Opp: Kierstyn Barton (188), Caroline Jurevicius (188), Kerry Keefe (188)

MB: Rebecca Allick (191), Eloise Brandewie (191), Nya Bunton (191), Margaret Mendelson (196)

L: Gala Tubrint (173), Saige Damrow (173), Laney Choboy (160), Chole Chicoine (175)

Chicoine is an L/OH (#TheBrand)

• Who are the ones that stand ouf from this generation?

• Brazillian team current trainning:

MB: Juliana Vitoria (1,90), Luzia (1,97), Micaelly (1,85), Rebeca (1,96)

OH: Aline Segato (1,84), Kauany (1,81), Luíza Vicente (1,84), Nicolle (1,85), Thuany (1,78), Helena Wenk (1,97)

Setter: Fernanda Sagrillo (1,76), Heloíse (1,77), Isabella (1,80),

OPP: Anna Luiza Maccarone (1,90), Larissa Brandão (1,89), Isabella Letícia (1,86)

Líbero: Fernanda Troccoli (1,65), Izadora (1,66), Sophia (1,70)

This is one of the best generations we have recently. Not only the girls are tall, but they are really talented. The best prospects are Helena (197 OH/OPP), Juliana (190 MB), Larissa (189 OPP), Luiza (184 OH)...

• just watch the short ones be the standouts lmao

jk, some of these girls have no right to be that tall lol hopefully they can do well

• Idk how you call them one of best generations as they never play nor in u16 or in u18 or any tournament at all

and brazilian always have really tall players bt for some reason they never stand out as jessica santos and others I can't remember their name

• Roster of POL team:

S: Pola Janicka (180 cm), Wiktoria Zagumny (179 cm), Klara Kempfi (183 cm)

Opp: Pola Bujnarowska (186 cm), Maria Spławska (183 cm), Olga Musiał (187 cm), Zofia Brzoza (187 cm)

OH: Patrycja Łagida (187 cm), Oliwia Pietrzak (187 cm), Karolina Staniszewska (178 cm), Julia Lenik (183 cm), Edyta Wacławczyk (183 cm), Julia Bartczak (190 cm)

MBs: Aleksandra Grzelak (192 cm), Natalia Kecher (192 cm), Justyna Jankowska (191 cm), Rozalia Moszyńska (188 cm), Magda Stambrowska (188 cm)

Ls: Magda Kubas (172 cm), Zuzanna Suska, Klaudia Łyduch (169 cm)

• Idk how you call them one of best generations as they never play nor in u16 or in u18 or any tournament at all

and brazilian always have really tall players bt for some reason they never stand out as jessica santos and others I can't remember their name

It's because I saw them playing in youth championships here and can say that they are really talented. If they are going to work as a team, I don't know. But they are not only tall, they know how to play volleyball...

• It's because I saw them playing in youth championships here and can say that they are really talented. If they are going to work as a team, I don't know. But they are not only tall, they know how to play volleyball...

Youth championship in regions and with amateurs team

long enough from even a south american championship even

• So, you are the saying that I can only say that the girls are talented if they play a south american championship or even a YWCH? Okay

not about talented but the girls never plays at this kind of level and only in regionals/amateurs tournaments ..and being one of best generation uhmm

• USA is supposed to release their roster soon (knowing USAV... it'll be a week before) but based on social media we have (and the schools they'll attend in 2022/23)

S: Alexis Stucky (188cm, Florida), Bergan Reilly (185cm, Nebraska)

OH: Mckenna Wucherer (185cm, Minnesota), Harper Murray (185cm, Nebraska), Devin Kahahawai (185cm, undecided), Julia Blyashov (191cm, undecided)

Opp: Caroline Jurevicius (188cm, Nebraska)

MB: Rebecca Allick (191, Nebraska), Eloise Brandewie (191cm, undecided), Margaret Mendelson (196cm, undecided)

L: Laney Choboy (160cm, Minneosta), Chole Chicoine (175cm, Penn State)

Definitely a controversial roster picked...

• USAV confirmed

https://usavolleyball.org/stor…-girls-u18-national-team/

• Italy is training with Poland, they already had a game yesterday and will have two more, and will train with Russia next week, but there's no info on the results/who played/scoresheets

i see with france too