2021 U18 Girls World Championship

• BRA 3 X 0 ARG

It was a good start, I never didn't have seen none of these players, and seems they never play a competition together, so basing on that, I found the team considerable better than the U20.

I did like Juliana skills on attack too, really powerful and fast, the outside hitters looked good too, especially Aline, that Rebeca MB it's really tall. The libero is for sure the weakest link.

Argentina is a tough team on defense, they are very smart, but Brazil managed to serve good and put a lot of pressure in block, some usual mistakes to this categorie, but was fun to watch. Let's see what we can do against Russia, Bulgaria and Slovakia.

• This team is far better than the U20 team. They probably won't medal, but I have better hopes for them on next 2 years. Aline and Juliana were the stand-outs of the match

• I just skimmed through Italy-Egypt and I really dislike Italy's tactic/formation. Playing with 2 opposites and having a 2 person reception doesn't make sense, particularly because Viscioni is not an amazing opposite, they should just play with two OH and Ituma as opposite. The main issue is the setter though, if even against Egypt only Ituma can have decent % there's something wrong with the sets they're getting. I'm going to be extremely surprised if this team reaches semifinals tbh.

• Turkish team crumbled after that 2nd set...

Same thing happened in CEV U16 as well. Our libero got injured and all downhill after that. It must be really hard for the girls that they have to carry on. I mean I stopped watching as soon as I saw someone laying on the ground. Can't imagine how the girls felt :( I really hope it's not a serious injury

• This Brazilian team has really good service. The setter its not that good IMO. I thought Luzia would be starter

• Brazil lost to Russia in tie break.

Brazilian team imo has a good mB and good OH. The setter is not that bad and so the Opposite. IMO Beazil lacks other good MB on court than Juliana number 4. I saw that Luzia was a great player o coupple of seasons ago. She was just on bench and didnt get time on court. The number 18 doesnt make any impact on court.

I dont know about the Opp that left the NT but if she is better than this. I think that she will be missed.

If this Russia team is one of the favourites in this competition, Brazil can get a medal. The game could go either way. There is no big gap between those teams. The fact is that this Russia team has a really good setter. IMO she was amazing. Big impact on court. And she knows how to use the MB who ate the best hitters from the Russia side. The pins seems just ok. Nothing special.

• Brasil lost the momentum and ended up losing the tie. But it was a great game for a team that had low practice... Now we will probably get Italy in quarterfinals

The team is good. A good game. Is Italy way better than this russia team?

• I dont know why the coach didnt give a chance to Luzia Nesso