CEV Cup 2022

• It looks like Santarelli know how to make player “happend” . Adams reception was on the point in Imoco, and She looked way better than in Eczcasibasi. She is again working with great setter but Wolosz fast sets are better suit’s for her.

• i can't understand why jansenns don't go abroad

She can be perfect in cuneo or other good european teams

• Asterix (BEL) - PAOK (GRE) 0-3

AO Thiras (GRE) - Oudegem (BEL) 3-0

It was the first match of PAOK in cev competitions and the first win of AO Thiras in cev cup.

• Anyone with a stream for Nantes - Schwerin?

• PAOK vs Asterix was a painful match to watch sadly

First 2 sets and the last 3 sets felt like completely different games, probably need to rewatch to see what changed in strategy

But what is certain is PAOK's receives are horrid lol

Glad they switched out Merteki for Stamatia - whose receives were surprisingly good today, also played with a lot more ease and scored a lot more

Fidon and Merteki's receives are quite a big black hole... we need Jaeyeong back soon

Still, glad to have won and advanced to Top 16 in the end

• Swietelsky Bekescsaba – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 1:3

(25:16, 23:25, 18:25, 25:27)

Swietelsky: Drpa (21), Zolyomi (4), Karhu (11), Kornienko (13), Strunjak (9), Klisura (9), Molcsanyi (libero) i Glemboczki (3)
    ŁKS: Grajber (6) Witkowska (5), Sobiczewska (6), Ratzke (3), Alagierska (15), Jones-Perry (13), Strasz (libero) oraz Pacak (6), Jukoski (2) i Colombo (15)

• AC PAOK THESSALONIKI - CSM Volei Alba BLAJ

Volero LE CANNET - VK UP OLOMOUC

Uralochka-NTMK EKATERINBURG - VC OUDEGEM

Calcit KAMNIK - Eczacibasi Dynavit ISTANBUL

CV GRAN CANARIA - ŁKS Commercecon ŁÓDŹ

Mladost ZAGREB - TS Volley DÜDINGEN

Unet e-work BUSTO ARSIZIO - Allianz MTV STUTTGART

AJM FC PORTO - SSC Palmberg SCHWERIN

2 teams from Germany

1 team from Turkey, Italy, Russia, France, Poland, Romania, Greece, Switzerland, Croatia, Spain, Portugal, Czech, Belgium, Slovenia

• Both teams from Germany will not last long in the competition, because they are in the way of three times CEV Cup winner Busto Arsizio...