CEV Cup 2022

• And this is like galaxy far from she should retire and Elif Sahin is better than her, LoL. This comment is great and i actually mostly could agree. But all of this stuff is so so so far from this hilarious comments above.

I am not on Elif bandwagon but are we sure that we are not comparing her with the whole legacy of Maja rather than the latter's current impact? Too much respect can curtail objectivity.

• Really MTS!? No one said that she was forced, but circumstances have been changed from the moment of agreement and end of the season (when was clear that Ecz won't play CL). Even player of Maja profile can't terminante the contract, just because they want it. It is not about making less money and you know it. My comments was maybe overdramatic about her situation, but that was according and after hilarious statements when Gods of humor trying to present Elif Sahin as better than Maja and if you is a part of that group, i'm sorry, i misjudged you.

I didn't write it for your comment, but for this 👇

If I were 37 and had to play in this team that looks so unmotivated and where generally only your opposite and 1 MB are reaching the level you'd expect, I would leave the team after this season. And take Tijana and Heyrman with m

If any player doesn't achieve anything with a team or has clearly better options but still chooses to stay or sign a contract, the player should be criticized as much as the team. For example, people in Turkey criticize Hande a lot for choosing to stay and I get their point. But here, the situation is usually overdramatized in favor of the players, as if Eczacıbaşı forced them to sign contracts. They experience the consequences of their own choices. Maja has an offer from Vakıfbank too but she chose to sign with Eczacıbaşı. That was her choice.

Also, I've said several times before that I think Elif doesn't have the potential to be Eczacıbaşı's starting setter and they shouldn't invest in her. However, Elif can play as the starting setter for a while since Maja is so out of shape. I am not saying she is better than Maja but Maja should be benched just for while.

• I am not on Elif bandwagon but are we sure that we are not comparing her with the whole legacy of Maja rather than the latter's current impact? Too much respect can curtail objectivity.

:offtopic:

• I am again not saying that Maja should retire or Elif is better than her (i am not even sure that anyone has said that) but lets take it realistic. Maja WILL retire which means that they should find a new setter - favourable local one - who can do the job. And if you take that Elif is hardly 21 years old, what should we expect from her? not everyone can be like Cansu as a 20 year old or so on. I think a lot of people - as someone mentioned before - comparing her and Maja’s legacy. Nobody is saying that she is better, but she can never be better if she is not playing, and okay today was not her best match but I am sure that we have all seen that she could do better - but as they did with Cansu for example - they need to let her. Maja has begun somewhere also, she could learn a lot from her too.

• I didn't write it for your comment, but for this 👇

If any player doesn't achieve anything with a team or has clearly better options but still chooses to stay or sign a contract, the player should be criticized as much as the team. For example, people in Turkey criticize Hande a lot for choosing to stay and I get their point. But here, the situation is usually overdramatized in favor of the players, as if Eczacıbaşı forced them to sign contracts. They experience the consequences of their own choices. Maja has an offer from Vakıfbank too but she chose to sign with Eczacıbaşı. That was her choice.

Also, I've said several times before that I think Elif doesn't have the potential to be Eczacıbaşı's starting setter and they shouldn't invest in her. However, Elif can play as the starting setter for a while since Maja is so out of shape. I am not saying she is better than Maja but Maja should be benched just for while.

Totally agree with this! Some forum users overdramatize the situation of players as if they are victims (it happens also whenever Boskovic has good numbers but Eczacibasi loses an important game) people don't see that it is also player's decision. It is not like club's are forcing them to stay.

I think Eczacibasi would be more than happy if Maja would want to cancel her contract considering her current shape.

Let's hope that Maja can change gears and show some performance from her glorious days during playoffs, otherwise Eczacıbaşı will end up as 4th again, meaning Maja won't be playing in CL in her last season

• Say what ?!?! :what::what:
    HAOK Mladost beat Lodz in away match. This is huge surprise, did Lodz had COVID cases, someone was missing or ??

• Say what ?!?! :what::what:
    HAOK Mladost beat Lodz in away match. This is huge surprise, did Lodz had COVID cases, someone was missing or ??

Huge? I wouldn't say that huge surprise. They are just really messy this season :D They can easily beat Chemik or loss against weak Wroclaw. That's normal for them.

Coach Masek started the game with some backup players. He probably thought that it will be easy game against Mladost :D Also, they are missing opposite. Rumors are that DIouf will join them.

Anyway, It sounds ridiculous, but probably he was already focused on Saturday's game in polish cup (1/8 finals). There is a pretty big chance that they won't make it to quarterfinals in polish cup and that would mean Masek is fired :D

• That guy often does such things in order to attract attention over social media, yet this should not be tolerated. Could you guys please report his post as bullying on social media? This could affect his visibility which is what he is trying to improve. This is a form of violence towards women and should not be just dismissed as “a post by some attention seeker”.

• Huge? I wouldn't say that huge surprise. They are just really messy this season :D They can easily beat Chemik or loss against weak Wroclaw. That's normal for them.

Coach Masek started the game with some backup players. He probably thought that it will be easy game against Mladost :D Also, they are missing opposite. Rumors are that DIouf will join them.

Anyway, It sounds ridiculous, but probably he was already focused on Saturday's game in polish cup (1/8 finals). There is a pretty big chance that they won't make it to quarterfinals in polish cup and that would mean Masek is fired :D

if you want to watch the trainwreck :lol:

• btw, now I think I might have exaggerated a bit by saying that Maja should retire. yeah, she performed really poorly for the last couple of matches but she wasn't that bad before having covid. She was much better at the first part of the season. I guess she needs time.

• Honestly, only he is upset. Doesnt even worth mentioning his name. Just an attention seeker.

What's the tea?🥴

• Apparently he took that article down. Here what he wrote.

He is a piece of shit🤦 some people live for drama. I'm never checking his website again, he is stealing the same news from voleybolunsesi.com anyways

• She is the only rival to Dicle in making troll faces loool. I love her energy. If only she could score more blocks.