NORCECA Women's Continental Championship 2021

• Why quarterfinals?? Do we have the US roster already?

edit; nevermind, I just saw the names of the girls practicing on a previous post

• Why quarterfinals?? Do we have the US roster already?

edit; nevermind, I just saw the names of the girls practicing on a previous post

according to the NORCECA regulations document, it seems like all (?) events need a quarterfinal stage (if the # of teams permits) to comply with rankings stuff

or its just gibberish to ensure some teams aren't going all the way to Mexico for just two matches lol

• Also should note for the semifinals, teams from the same pool cannot match if possible.

If teams from the same pool win their QFs, the top seed from the pool will play the lowest seed.

(Ex: If 2B and 3B win their QFs, 1B will play 3B and 1A will play 2B)

• I think that should have a America competition. This tournaments (CSV and Norceca) seems so useless and weak.

16 teams from all over the America would make competition better for Fans at least.

• I think that should have a America competition. This tournaments seems so useless and weak.

16 teams from all over the America would make competition better for Fans at least.

I’m surprised there’s not really been any movement to combine NORCECA and CSV… other than the Caribbean roots (and controllers) of NORCECA would be hindered by that

• OH NO ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP TO BE SILVER AGAINST THE US

• oficial roster for dominican republic

Some surprises,there's no the same old team we all know,seems they are ready for renovation

No brayelin,no eve,no annerys or mambru

last priscilla rivera tournament

• What happened to Castillo?

Yes no brenda also

maybe they want finally a change and prove some players,it's first time ever,rd always send their best teams for all tournaments

• Brenda has skipped a few of the non-major events.

Mexico has to be jumping at these rosters... This is their best chance to make a push for the WCH and Olympics.

USA: B/C team, Canada: No Gray or Maglio, DR: No BM or Castillo

Brenda never skipped tournaments by herself

she was absent during pregnancy or during her car accident or some problem but healthy she was always there

• Brenda never skipped tournaments by herself

she was absent during pregnancy or during her car accident or some problem but healthy she was always there

She's skipped Pan Am's and Grand Prix's before.

I'd put this event in it (DR are pretty much safely qualified to the WCH). DR needs to find her successor. No need to over play her

• Either way... CEV isn't going to be happy

NORCECA could potentially get 5 reps (I doubt it) but there's a scenario where USA, DR, PR, CAN, and MEX all qualify...

Add in AVC could be stealing bids..... better start winning if you're a Euro bubble team

• Either way... CEV isn't going to be happy

NORCECA could potentially get 5 reps (I doubt it) but there's a scenario where USA, DR, PR, CAN, and MEX all qualify...

Add in AVC could be stealing bids..... better start winning if you're a Euro bubble team

How come?😲