NORCECA Women's Continental Championship 2021

• I just realized there's no NORCECA thread. How sad :lol:

This year's championship will be hosted in Guadalajara, Mexico from August 24 to Sept 1.

This will serve as a World Championship qualifier for the 2022 World Championships in the Netherlands and Poland.

• I should probably open a thread for the South American Championship; however, I have no idea when and where it's taking place lol

• well dominican send their best team for every tournament

I hope canasa can make it to the final

• its norceca lol they probably dont even know

I had a look today at their website. It looks like someone designed it in 1999 and they are still using it without any adjustments.

• one things amazes me is how puerto rico isn't take it too serious

Imo if pandemic hasn't arrived and fivb make the original qualificatin plan,they wouldn't make it

Now by ranking they're really near to grab a ranking ticket but they're still doing her league and it seems to never ends

Canada had vnl,usa and dom olympics and mexico is doing some friendlies and they gonna be there with no games in 2 years and almost no training :white:

• one things amazes me is how puerto rico isn't take it too serious

Imo if pandemic hasn't arrived and fivb make the original qualificatin plan,they wouldn't make it

Now by ranking they're really near to grab a ranking ticket but they're still doing her league and it seems to never ends

Canada had vnl,usa and dom olympics and mexico is doing some friendlies and they gonna be there with no games in 2 years and almost no training :white:

Yea. the new rankings definitely help teams who don't play. (and punishes the ones that play in the big competitions)

They (Puerto Rico) still need to beat Mexico and Canada. If they lose to them, their ranking will slip and maybe go out of the qualification places.

They're lucky they'll get into the easier pool. They should be with Mexico, Canada, and Trinidad.

• Yea. the new rankings definitely help teams who don't play. (and punishes the ones that play in the big competitions)

They (Puerto Rico) still need to beat Mexico and Canada. If they lose to them, their ranking will slip and maybe go out of the qualification places.

They're lucky they'll get into the easier pool. They should be with Mexico, Canada, and Trinidad.

If italia and serbia look messy without playing,i don't imagine them

specially they that lose both opp and santana is always broken

Imo the ridk is if they lodes to cuba/mexico

• If italia and serbia look messy without playing,i don't imagine them

specially they that lose both opp and santana is always broken

Imo the ridk is if they lodes to cuba/mexico

Brittany Abercrombie is a better option than Cerame. Their issue might be exhaustion. There’s been a ton of games in the PR league

they won’t play Cuba. Cuba will be in Pool B with USA and the Dominicans.

If they beat Mexico, they’ll qualify on ranking. They just can’t lose to both Canada and Mexico

• Is she going to play for sure? I want to follow her since she is coming to Turkey :lol:

Yep

S: Natalia Valentín, Jennifer Nogueras

OH: Stephanie Enright, Daly Santana, Pilar Victoria, Ivania Ortiz

MB: Diana Reyes, Neira Ortiz, Paola Rojas

Opp: Brittany Abercrombie, Genesis Collazo

L: Shara Venegas

• Okay thanks. Collazo is also coming to Turkey, shame cant watch at the same time. Brittany is better than her right?

• Brittany Abercrombie is a better option than Cerame. Their issue might be exhaustion. There’s been a ton of games in the PR league

they won’t play Cuba. Cuba will be in Pool B with USA and the Dominicans.

If they beat Mexico, they’ll qualify on ranking. They just can’t lose to both Canada and Mexico

The competition is in 2 weeks and the league is still on

let's see how they do it