2024 Paris Olympic Games

• I realised that after this week on VNL, Serbia will be probably seeded in the last pot… so it means that World Champion and Kenya will be in the same pot.

It can be a group with Brazil-USA-Japan-Serbia…

the 2 pools of 6 teams would be really needed right know.

• I also really dislike the best 3rd place qualification criteria, because you are pitting teams that played completely different opponents against each other. If Kenya and France are in different groups, the worst 3rd place is very likely going to be the unlucky team that ends up in the group of death... it's just not fair.

• I also really dislike the best 3rd place qualification criteria, because you are pitting teams that played completely different opponents against each other. If Kenya and France are in different groups, the worst 3rd place is very likely going to be the unlucky team that ends up in the group of death... it's just not fair.

Turkiye/Brazil: Can someone take over our 1st/2nd ranking please?

• I realised that after this week on VNL, Serbia will be probably seeded in the last pot… so it means that World Champion and Kenya will be in the same pot.

It can be a group with Brazil-USA-Japan-Serbia…

Serbia is playing a very dangerous game for everyone, including them...

• I really don't understand that why Serbia is okay with being in pot 4.

Their main players haven't played an official game in months.

If there is a group of dead, Turkey/Brazil+ Italy + Japan + Serbia, and Serbia loses first game without finding their groove...Considering first game they play will be with the Turkey/Brazil...

They could have sent their "original vnl team" and miss 1 week training for better group&schedule in Paris.

• Guess they just want to fuck with everyone.

It's best to be in pots 2 and 3, to get chance of drawing both france and kenya

• I don’t see that big of a difference between playing official games and scrimmaging. All the main players have YEARS of experience in high level tournaments such as world championships finals and Olympic Games so I don’t think experience will be a problem. I do agree that being in pot 4 is dumb and I don’t understand that but I do not think Serbia training their main players in Belgrade instead of sending them to play France and Netherlands this week will be a factor in their performance. If anything resting Boskovic worked WONDERS in 2022. It might not work for other teams who have more ?s for their line ups but for Serbia it might be the right move. I do agree with your thoughts on them dropping to pot 4 though

• Yes, I would bet on them considering that team C played their first game with Holland and didnt get slapped by them.. 1-3

France have Gicquel, Bauer and Cazaute. Pretty sure they are stronger than Serbia C on paper. They were very close to snatch a set from USA but lost it 24-26.