2024 Paris Olympic Games

• China was blessed to be drawn in the easiest pool on paper, who would have thought they not only fail to get the ticket, but ending up at the 5th place!

If Zhu doesn’t return next year, I wouldn’t be surprised if they even fail to qualify through world rankings.

• Congrats Serbia! Legend Maja is making her 5th Olympic Games. Just wow!

Joining the club next to Fofao, Lo Bianco, Sokolova and Scott-Aruda. Artamonova is still solo on top with 6 Olympic appearance.

• Maja will play in LA as well probably :lol::lol:

no way, Zhenya will stay alone with 6 appearances I hope :rolll: time for Drca and Mirkovic in LA

• Who gonna force Maja to retire? :lol::teach:

age? :whistle: Kirillova was also saying that she has body to play also in her 50´s and at 45 in Novara she was already done

• age? :whistle: Kirillova was also saying that she has body to play also in her 50´s and at 45 in Novara she was already done

I know, I was joking :lol: but it isn’t far from the truth :whistle:even now it’s not the age that is Maja’s problem, but her inability to adapt to new players and new team, but she is not in a bad physical shape.

But as we know, she isn’t gonna retire herself, someone will need to have balls to cut her from the team, which isn’t happening lol. It would be legendary for her to reach 6 olympics, but it would be painful to watch as Serbian fan

• Agree lol. I don’t think majas issues lately have to do with physical shape. It’s her choices that drive me crazy

• well 39 is not that old you know...if you have nowadays physio and everything about, no injuries and motivation to play, it´s not that big miracle she is still in good shape..

• I think Thai girls should be mentioned...

This time too they gave 100%, they managed to obtain a surprise result by beating Poland and, it's not impossible, they could even finish fourth, ahead of Germany, in the group...

เก่งมากสาวๆ!!!

• well 39 is not that old you know...if you have nowadays physio and everything about, no injuries and motivation to play, it´s not that big miracle she is still in good shape..

She defenitely has motivation for OG gold though, she basically won everything else with NT multiple times. But it’s not even about the physical shape as it is her playstyle and not giving damn to make connections to either new players or players she never had connection with (Busa, Stevanovic). 44 for LA would just be old though, but even if she is to be in good shape (not very likely) then it would be suicide to have her with whole new generation that’s gonna play in that time.

But it’s not just Maja, it’s whole coach and ossrb refusing to give up on old players. If Rasic hadn’t retire herself, she would’ve been called to play Paris instead of Aleksic probably

• I just watched the Turkiye vs. Japan game. Good Job Turkiye!! Way to go! That is why I like Turkish team, they have shown throughout this tournament even during the European championship that they are highly adaptable team, they make couple of changes, couple of adjustment and they win. They been doing this for a long time. And a lot of people in here they got excited, and they started counting Turkiye out. The game is whoever wins the 3 sets. I honestly didn’t have any concern that Turkiye wasn’t going to win. I was thinking maybe they were going to win 3-2 since they were playing in Japan, and I am sure Japan studied Turkiye intensively. But then again when your opponent is highly adaptable, all your preparation will go down to drain unless you are also adaptable as well.

Good Job Hande, she came a long way under Santarelli!! I hope going back to Ezacibasi won’t sets her back.

• I just watched the Turkiye vs. Japan game. Good Job Turkiye!! Way to go! That is why I like Turkish team, they have shown throughout this tournament even during the European championship that they are highly adaptable team, they make couple of changes, couple of adjustment and they win. They been doing this for a long time. And a lot of people in here they got excited, and they started counting Turkiye out. The game is whoever wins the 3 sets. I honestly didn’t have any concern that Turkiye wasn’t going to win. I was thinking maybe they were going to win 3-2 since they were playing in Japan, and I am sure Japan studied Turkiye intensively. But then again when your opponent is highly adaptable, all your preparation will go down to drain unless you are also adaptable as well.

Good Job Hande, she came a long way under Santarelli!! I hope going back to Ezacibasi won’t sets her back.

prior to this year it was very reasonable to count out Turkey from winning major tournaments. I don’t think anyone is doubting them now with their new additions