Tokyo Olympics 2021

• Lets move the discussion here.
    So Kozuch/Ludwig defeat Agata/Duda and move to the quarterfinals. They’re joined by Canada’s Bansley/Brandie who won 2:1 against USA Sponcil/Claes and ended their Olympic dreams. Joanna Heidrich and Annouk Verge Depre won a really close match against their friends Huberli/Betschart. Latvian pair is also through beating Russia, same as Brazil 2, Ana and Rebecca. Pavan/Melissa and A Team have their respective matches tomorrow

• Do you need to remember about Agatha and Duda??? :wavy:;(

• After the Olympics Duda is gonna go back to playing with Ana is that right? I have no idea who’s gonna beat them

I'm not sure. Have they talked about it yet? I would love to see Agatha keep playing. It's possible since it's only 3 years until Paris.

• I read somewhere, that’s why I’m asking. I hope Carol makes it in Paris.. she’s incredible and deserves to be an Olympian

Do you mean Carol Solberg? I like her a lot but I think she might be a little too old to reach the peak on her career, but I might be wrong.

• Do you mean Carol Solberg? I like her a lot but I think she might be a little too old to reach the peak on her career, but I might be wrong.

Yeah.. well she and Barbara just started playing together and had some good tournaments. Both April and Agatha are couple of years older than her, so I don’t see why not.. in Paris she’ll be 36

• Yeah.. well she and Barbara just started playing together and had some good tournaments. Both April and Agatha are couple of years older than her, so I don’t see why not.. in Paris she’ll be 36

yes, I know she is not old. What I mean is that she has been playing since forever and never reached great results as a senior, but I hope she can make it!!!! She is not only a great player but an amazing person.

• yes, I know she is not old. What I mean is that she has been playing since forever and never reached great results as a senior, but I hope she can make it!!!! She is not only a great player but an amazing person.

I know she’s quite active speaking her mind on the politic situation in Brazil.. as much as I can understand with Google translate 😅 I’m not sure why she still hasn’t made the Olympic.. I feel like she always carries her team, whereas it was Maria, Talita or now Barbara

• Ana Patricia just gave an interview saying that she fainted yesterday due to a problem with her blood glucose. She is completely dizzy in the interview.

I feel sorry for her, but in general I agree that she played very poorly in the whole tournament.

• Ana Patricia is so dislikable.. I’m sorry but she always looks like she’s over it.. today she was awful, not even trying to go after some balls, just standing there.. Rebecca is such a talented player and really gave her everything

I think the same

• Duda and Carol would be much better than Duda and Ana. Ana is awful and although she was not feeling well, she displayed just an average game during the entire Olympics. I feel much more sorry for Agatha and Duda being eliminated than for Ana and Rebeca.

Now I'll be rooting for Alix/April and Pavan/Humana-Paredes to reach the finals.

• Duda and Carol would be much better than Duda and Ana. Ana is awful and although she was not feeling well, she displayed just an average game during the entire Olympics. I feel much more sorry for Agatha and Duda being eliminated than for Ana and Rebeca.

Now I'll be rooting for Alix/April and Pavan/Humana-Paredes to reach the finals.

Ana is a much much better blocker, but Carol always gives it her everything on the court. Also I feel like her and Duda would be very quick and exciting team to watch

• I can't believe Pavan/Humana-Paredes were just eliminated. =O