2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Thai girls <3

Korea is a dead team, even the twins returning can't fix anything in my eyes realistically. Forget OGs I can see teams like Vietnam/Kazakhstan/Indonesia beat them even right now

• if tomorrow dom lose against thailand in straight sets and friday belgium win against germany 3-0 or 3-1

Race toavoid relegation gonna be exciting

• Has Kim Heejin had any good international match? 😂

yes

• the male commentator doesn't give a sht about the players' names

Reminds me of past VNLs, even when KYK never touched the ball a single time in a rally, these commentators would only know how to comment "this is proof of Kim's impact" or something similar

Her name was the only name they bothered remembering

Has Kim Heejin had any good international match? 😂

Entire team was amazing in 2019, I genuinely feel so - even Heejin

(though she never shined much in v-league...)

• sorry, but the "glass like" look of the Koreans (their skin) scares me off. they look like they were wrapped in plastic and stretched. I prefer the more natural look of the Japanese (although one commented how the Japanese didn't bother to correct those odd teeth alignment that I see in hamamatsu and Inoue).

anyway, the Lee twins are probably laughing their ass off somewhere.

• Filipino commentator: Setter Tamaki Motchewy he said it with so much conviction too

Or the infamous SAWORI KEMURA

every non-native speaker of a certain language where that plyer originated would botch a player's name specially if they are new in the selection. FIVB should ask for a phonetically spelled out name of each player for the commentators.

• I'm surprised no one remember/cares Jeong Ji-Yun. I just looked her up. she won MVP of the KOVO Cup after the OGs. She was on fire 2021

• I'm surprised no one remember/cares Jeong Ji-Yun. I just looked her up. she won MVP of the KOVO Cup after the OGs. She was on fire 2021

OMG okkkkk now I do remember! I loved her the past few times I saw her, she was on court today? (I only watched the last part of the match)

• 100% don't

But international stages gives them the exposure to gain more popularity and potentially gain endorsement deals (which pays good $$$ in Korea)

no company would ask them to endorse anything because of the same reasons they were thrown out of heungkuk

• OMG okkkkk now I do remember! I loved her the past few times I saw her, she was on court today? (I only watched the last part of the match)

No I don't think she is in attendance. Someone mentioned she may be injured

• no company would ask them to endorse anything because of the same reasons they were thrown out of heungkuk

oh hold on, I thought you meant v-league versus national team (overseas/international)

yeah no they definitely won't get endorsement deals

I'm surprised no one remember/cares Jeong Ji-Yun. I just looked her up. she won MVP of the KOVO Cup after the OGs. She was on fire 2021

She is good yeah

Young player with a lot of potential, strong fast arm swings, KYK praised her too as future OH of NT

But only KYK and Park Jeongah really made a difference during Olympics

Jung Jiyoon only changed from MB to OH last season so nothing super impressive from her yet though

But she's definitely better than most other Korean players