2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Yes. It's super ok ! Korea and Netherlands play weak all the league, but OK their place in VNL is secured. They can put some kids on the court, no problem. Bulgaria, Canada, Dominican republic, Belgium and Poland doesn't deserve this honour. We have to beat till death each with other. As bulgarian i think that Bulgaria deserve to stay in VNL but who cares. We even don't have matches against shaky Germany and Korea. In our last participation we beat Korea again but they play every year in VNL. Everything is okay for FIVB ! Maybe we will have to play more tiring matches on Challenger again with after VNL because it's not enough to have three teams behind you. Very positive rules !

• Yes. It's super ok ! Korea and Netherlands play weak all the league, but OK their place in VNL is secured. They can put some kids on the court, no problem. Bulgaria, Canada, Dominican republic, Belgium and Poland doesn't deserve this honour. We have to beat till death each with other. As bulgarian i think that Bulgaria deserve to stay in VNL but who cares. We even don't have matches against shaky Germany and Korea. In our last participation we beat Korea again but they play every year in VNL. Everything is okay for FIVB ! Maybe we will have to play more tiring matches on Challenger again with after VNL because it's not enough to have three teams behind you. Very positive rules !

i mean Bulgaria only got in because of Russias politics. Lol. They shouldn’t be complaining. Not sure why they didn’t bring Vasileva or Vuchkova for this home leg either….

• i mean Bulgaria only got in because of Russias politics. Lol. They shouldn’t be complaining. Not sure why they didn’t bring Vasileva or Vuchkova for this home leg either….

Yes Bulgaria is in VNL this year because of Russia but Bulgaria won the last European golden league and we have to play again in the Challenger wich we won in 2018. Than again in 2019 without Vasileva and Vuchkova in VNL we were last and we even hadn't chance to play in next Challenger. I think that releagated teams from VNL deserve to play in Challenger because their are not weaker than the other teams in Challenger.

• Wasn’t Vuchkova injured? I remember she was part of the team in the first week in Ankara but was told she is injured and that’s why she doesn’t get many chances.

What we can do ? No Vasileva, no Rabadzhieva, no Vuchkova, no Dimitrova. Of course they cannot play all the time but why they don't play in VNL i can't say. Maybe again in European league is our place !

• It's kinda crazy to think that the team that has the top scorer of two back-to-back VNL editions is most probably getting relegated

• NL can play kind of a similar game like Turkiye did the past few years I think with Eda and Zehra but with Lohuis and Timmerman, they are very active MBs, love to see it! Just need to decide on the OHs. I still think Knollema deserves more time than someone like Jasper at least.

• It's kinda crazy to think that the team that has the top scorer of two back-to-back VNL editions is most probably getting relegated

She deserves it. When all other good & experienced players voiced out against that coach and pointed out what exact problem causing them to leave the NT, she was the one to back him up and helped this guy keep his job. It was her choice to be the only star of her team, being the top scorer and at the same time her team being at the bottom of the chart at international tournaments.