2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• you're not catching me in louisiana in the summer lol

I don't understand why it couldn't be held in Dallas... (which is a few hours west of it)... or Chicago... or literally any major ci

Why not Omaha , I thought that was the USA VB HQ :lol:

I just looked it up. Population Bossier City "62,701 up from 61,315 in 2010"

Do you think it will be that bad late May/early June?

• Why not Omaha , I thought that was the USA VB HQ :lol:

I just looked it up. Population Bossier City "62,701 up from 61,315 in 2010"

Do you think it will be that bad late May/early June?

I assume its because Omaha/Lincoln have hosted the VNL before/a lot of FIVB events.

no... but still not going to catch me there lol... the closest major airport is 3 hours away smh

• PH volley twt was only expecting a men's leg to be held here but HOLY, we also get a women's leg.

Y'all don't know how many fans USA and Russia have in the Philippines. :heart:

Will Annie be there? Usually, the year after Olympics the regular NT members take a break and the team B / newly grads take the stage.

• Will Annie be there? Usually, the year after Olympics the regular NT members take a break and the team B / newly grads take the stage.

=O Nooooo! Don't put that energy out there. I'm going to feel really bad for the Annie stans in the Phillipines if she skips this one. I know it's not beyond the realm of possibility that some of the A team especially the newly weds might want to take some extra time off. Lets hope it's not during Philippine leg of the tournament

• probably just accumulate score and the top 4/top 6/top 8 play a final 4/6/8.

this is not that hard. Each team will play in each week 4 matches. You will play within the pool of 8 teams each of the three weeks. So each team will play a total of 12 matches. The likelihood of playing an opponent twice is there.

the top 8 teams will make the finals, then there will be quarterfinals, semifinals and medals.

• Other Info from USAV

Here's the schedule for the USA stop

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

5 p.m. CDT: Germany vs. Brazil

8 p.m. CDT: USA vs. Dominican Republic

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

5 p.m. CDT: Korea vs. Japan

8 p.m. CDT: Poland vs. Canada

Thursday, June 2, 2022

2 p.m. CDT: Germany vs. Japan

5 p.m. CDT: Brazil vs. Poland

8 p.m. CDT: Canada vs. Dominican Republic

Friday, June 3, 2022

2 p.m. CDT: Germany vs. Korea

5 p.m. CDT: Dominican Republic vs. Brazil

8 p.m. CDT: USA vs. Canada

Saturday, June 4, 2022

2 p.m. CDT: Korea vs. Poland

5 p.m. CDT: Dominican Republic vs. Japan

8 p.m. CDT: USA vs. Brazil

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Noon CDT: Poland vs. Germany

3 p.m. CDT: Japan vs. USA

6 p.m. CDT: Korea vs. Canada

• so there are pools of 8, but it's not round-robin. looks like each team plays 4 matches for a total of 16 matches per venue.

this just feels more and more like WGP.

• so there are pools of 8, but it's not round-robin. looks like each team plays 4 matches for a total of 16 matches per venue.

this just feels more and more like WGP.

What's the point of having a pool if not every team will play with each other. I know it was quite an intense schedule to play 15 matches as round robin but at least it was fair. With this system there will be occasions some teams will play against weaker teams twice.:down: