2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Yeah, that's why it was extra dumb from me to go for annual subscription basically only for Italian leagues :lol:

But if there are VBTV combinations and price increases incoming ... :heart:

Sadly, I still subscribed to VBTB even though I only watch majority of Brazil matches and VNL.

• I might be misremembering things but when I signed up for a full pass last year they sold it like you can watch all of the games including past editions of vnl and other tournaments on demand for the whole duration of the subscription. But that was a big fucking lie. They pulled and lock a lot of them a few months after the VNL ended.

• I might be misremembering things but when I signed up for a full pass last year they sold it like you can watch all of the games including past editions of vnl and other tournaments on demand for the whole duration of the subscription. But that was a big fucking lie. They pulled and lock a lot of them a few months after the VNL ended.

I was (and still am) able to watch everything there is on VBW, I did the annual sub just before the beginning of Italian League:/

• i just want to know who is paying $250 for a court side seat for USA volleyball :lol::lol::lol::lol:

are we going to sit on a golden chair lol

• lol in 2019 the most expensive tickets in Brazil were aprox. 15 dollars

• Do they even know their demographic? Cause it's definitely not the kind that would pay $250 for a game in the armpits of Louisiana.

Wtf are they trying to do here? Charge an outrageous amount to watch some of but mostly Nolympians in a place most of us didn't even know existed. Grow the game, right?

• Do they even know their demographic? Cause it's definitely not the kind that would pay $250 for a game in the armpits of Louisiana.

Wtf are they trying to do here? Charge an outrageous amount to watch some of but mostly Nolympians in a place most of us didn't even know existed. Grow the game, right?

they want to be in the running with CBV on who can be worse.

USAV charges way too much, while CBV won't even let you buy anything

:rolll::rolll::rolll:

• they want to be in the running with CBV on who can be worse.

USAV charges way too much, while CBV won't even let you buy anything

:rolll::rolll::rolll:

They're doing the bare minimum and winning a shit ton but imagine what the volleyball landscape would look like if both CBV and USAV have better management...or maybe that's the secret sauce to success. Do less - reap the rewards.

• "(FIVB) has notified us that we will not change courts between sets at this tournament.

With this change, the team bench will be determined by the pre-match coin toss and will be fixed throughout the match.

Please understand that this rule applies to all games held in Japan and overseas of "FIVB Volleyball Nations League 2022".

Although it is a change after the ticket sales start, we will not be able to refund the ticket due to this change, so we appreciate your understanding."

Japan Volleyball Association

• Tickets are on sale for matches in Brazil avid

The most expensive ticket is R$70 reais (or $14 dollars) for a full day with a Brazil match. For days without Brazil matches tickets are half the price.

• Tickets are on sale for matches in Brazil avid

The most expensive ticket is R$70 reais (or $14 dollars) for a full day with a Brazil match. For days without Brazil matches tickets are half the price.

;(;(;(;(

that's such a steal.

I think the city/arena that is hosting in Bossier City paid for the VNL fees and thats why the prices are so high. There's no reason to explain that... well and why they were chosen anyways :lol::lol:

• We need to make a firm decision on how to handle the positives and the matches, or we will have a problem later.

The new ranking system is highly variable, so the handling of matches will be totally different depending on whether they are postponed, nullified, or uncontested.

In some cases, it may be more profitable for a team not to play a match, and a detailed protocol is necessary to determine how many players must play a match if they can register more than a certain number of players.

I think 14 registrations per round is too few.