2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• We need to make a firm decision on how to handle the positives and the matches, or we will have a problem later.

The new ranking system is highly variable, so the handling of matches will be totally different depending on whether they are postponed, nullified, or uncontested.

In some cases, it may be more profitable for a team not to play a match, and a detailed protocol is necessary to determine how many players must play a match if they can register more than a certain number of players.

I think 14 registrations per round is too few.

• We need to make a firm decision on how to handle the positives and the matches, or we will have a problem later.

The new ranking system is highly variable, so the handling of matches will be totally different depending on whether they are postponed, nullified, or uncontested.

In some cases, it may be more profitable for a team not to play a match, and a detailed protocol is necessary to determine how many players must play a match if they can register more than a certain number of players.

positives? as in covid positives?

are they even going to be testing? (other than the requirements to enter the country/etc?)

• positives? as in covid positives?

are they even going to be testing? (other than the requirements to enter the country/etc?)

I thought only one or two countries in the world even care about covid now...

3-0 forfeits are already in the rules if you cannot play.

• Hm so that’s why bossier city wanted the bid so badly lmao

For that competition we expect to have an economic impact of about $4.2 million. So, these are people who are coming into our community not just US, but also seven other countries. So, we’re so excited to host them here in Shreveport-Bossier City,”

I still hate it. Thoughts and prayers for anyone going there from abroad lol

• I believe that Brazil will enter a somewhat downward phase. They have had success in Tokyo though, bringing back a lot of veterans.

Ana Cristina has great potential, but she was not able to make it to the Turkish league.

corona protocols:https://www.fivb.com/en/medical

Last year I wasn't worried because of the bubble, but this year, with the move and the different warnings from country to country, I am praying that it won't be ruined.

• corona protocols:https://www.fivb.com/en/medical

Last year I wasn't worried because of the bubble, but this year, with the move and the different warnings from country to country, I am praying that it won't be ruined.

If players did not get shots, it is on them. Look teams and FIVB can only do so much. Why they are even hosting matches in China right now, I will not know because of the measures that the government is taking. Japan is not being overtly open right now either (but if you have a visa, and test negative, you are let in, let alone a lot of paperwork as well).

Been to New Orleans as a child, but Shreveport is just way in the middle of nowhere. At least if it was LA or Chicago, at least it would be an easier flight for most of the country, but 3 hour drive from New Orleans or Dallas. Nope.

Even with the USA men in Evansville, Indiana in 2021 (before the bubble being decided on) was kind of in the same boat. Perfectly in the middle of St. Louis, Indianapolis, Louisville and Nashville. Meaning, 2 hour drives from any of those locations.....