2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• With Brazil and USA being hosters I have some nice start times for the Japan matches. Nice! Turkey and the Philippines will be less accommodating: midnight and 3 or 4am but I'll live. It's also nice that other matches are spread throughout the day .

• I don’t remember who asked for Canada but

S: Brie King, Courtney Baker

Opp: KVR, Sydney Grills

OH: Alexa Gray, Andrea Mitrovic, Hilary Howe, Caroline Livingston

MB: Jennifer Cross, Emily Maglio, Jaz White, Allyssah Fitterer

L: Kat Georgiadis, Julia Murmann

• Honestly pretty capable roster to go all the way long term, especially as we get to know them more. Pity KVRs rise was not as flashy as we hoped so far but I still think she'll do very good in NT season with the experienced gained

• Honestly pretty capable roster to go all the way long term, especially as we get to know them more. Pity KVRs rise was not as flashy as we hoped so far but I still think she'll do very good in NT season with the experienced gained

Their first contact is going to be awful..... Bujan/Snape not being in the gym is going to hurt them. Georgiadis isn't even NCAA good. If Gray/Mitrovic can even be decent, they should be okay... but they're going to be in relegation trouble.

• A lot of questions

Why shainah joseoh isn't there?

Also savard could be there despite being bench in french league,also veltman and ogoms aren't there

And i remember there was a canadian mb in the final of the ncaa,they could have called her

• Thank you :)

I was wondering if Poland could win 1 set :D

• In the Brazil NT forum, there's a video of Thaisa talking to Sheilla asking if its true if we will see her in the coaching team.

• And i remember there was a canadian mb in the final of the ncaa,they could have called her

Smrek - for sure she would be great addition to the team

• A lot of questions

Why shainah joseoh isn't there?

Also savard could be there despite being bench in french league,also veltman and ogoms aren't there

And i remember there was a canadian mb in the final of the ncaa,they could have called her

Ogoms got hurt in the scrimmage. Veltman declined the call up

and Smrek? Nah she doesn’t have a place in international volleyball yet. She’s way too slow and reliant on her height