2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Any Netherlands vs Italy stream??

• I wonder when Selinger will try to use Baijens… I don’t think there are a level of difference between her and the two starter:|

Timmerman is better, but Baijens should atleast get a chance instead of Lohuis!

• Reception from the Netherlands is so bad:gone: Schoot also isn't playing at the same level as she did last summer...

• I agree! In the match against China it was way better (mainly Savelkoel) and that increased the level by a huge margin. Schoot isn't as good as last summer indeed, and so far I find particularly Bongaerts disappointing. She can do way better than this

To be honest, Bongaerts hasn't lived up to the expectations. I don't see any improvement in her game in last 3 years.

Playing in Dutch League wasn't a good idea for Schoot probably, her level seems to drop a lot. Knip could have been very useful, do we know if she will ever come back this summer?

• China v Turkey begins! China’s starting team is exactly the same as the Netherlands game - Jin Ye with zero successful attacks playing alongside poor LYY who will most likely be the sole useful OH 😂 Am anticipating a 0-3 wipeout!

Turkey is at full strength.

• So Turkey has officially converted into "Türkiye" as internationally used name because Erdogan no longer wanted his country to be confused with a bird? :gone: That was fast...

Imagine Hungary would demand to be called the same way as in Hungarian 😂 (Magyarország)

• So Turkey has officially converted into "Türkiye" as internationally used name because Erdogan no longer wanted his country to be confused with a bird? :gone: That was fast...

I mean I don't get the deal about people making such a fuss about the name change, Türkiye is just more accurate altho I personally could care less about the association. It's not the only country. The Netherlands dropped support for the name Holland recently as well but you don't see European media make a big deal about that.