2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• No offence but why do people love SWP that much?

She gives good vibe but her technique and style are as basic as they can be

Because she's a smart hitter and can be very efficient as long as you dont saddle her with too much responsibility. Put her with Larson/MBH/KRob and she shines. She can pull her own weight defensively at the same time but not yet at the level of those 3 OH. It's her potential that we're exited about.

• Because she's a smart hitter and can be very efficient as long as you dont saddle her with too much responsibility. Put her with Larson/MBH/KRob and she shines. She can pull her own weight defensively at the same time but not yet at the level of those 3 OH. It's her potential that we're exited about.

She does everything well... she doesnt have a trait that holds her back like Plummer/Bajema/Frantti/whoever else.

• I don’t understand why JT wasn’t tried at all.

On the other hand, playing against Japan is always hard. I like that new players were tried, even if they didn’t perform well. I like Rettke but she is so slow and I am not sure if she can be part of the team with her current performance. I hope she’ll improve. I would have invested in Stevenson myself. Dixon? Kingdon? Thanks, but no thanks.

• I don’t understand why JT wasn’t tried at all.

On the other hand, playing against Japan is always hard. I like that new players were tried, even if they didn’t perform well. I like Rettke but she is so slow and I am not sure if she can be part of the team with her current performance. I hope she’ll improve. I would have invested in Stevenson myself. Dixon? Kingdon? Thanks, but no thanks.

I dont think Karch cared about winning so much as seeing stuff situationally.

JT's spot is sealed. Nothing but injury is going to chance that.

However, OH and MB spots are very up for grabs.... Could anyone off the bench make a difference? I think that was tested well. SWP showed she could be a boost off the bench... Frantti's passing is too unreliable... and Rettke is slow.

Annie was a hot mess (is a hot mess) when passing/setting isnt great. I thought maybe she got over that hump.. but nope lol

• Idk if it's realistic knowing Karch's love for lefties but can Annie lowkey randomly be replaced? USA has a ton of options waiting for that role literally.

• Idk if it's realistic knowing Karch's love for lefties but can Annie lowkey randomly be replaced? USA has a ton of options waiting for that role literally.

I mean one bad match isn’t going to replace Annie 🤣🤣 she never plays well against Japan. Just wait for her to bully Turkey 😂😂😂

but no… I mean Cuttino is Opp3 right now 😕

• We know USA is not a full member.

But there's nothing cooler in sports than making excuses.

Rather than criticizing the players for their use and the way they were used, if there were 5,000 people in attendance, they wouldn't have been swept away, and if they were full, they might have won. Americans are not able to support the USA team.

Also, I like frantti. Modern volleyball has become as small as GSW. Athletic ability is required. Of course, it is best if you can move tall like Antetokounmpo.

• Rather than criticizing the players for their use and the way they were used, if there were 5,000 people in attendance, they wouldn't have been swept away, and if they were full, they might have won. Americans are not able to support the USA team.

thank you for repeating the same point that has been said countless times over the past week and not explained at all whatsoever

• It is my statement that has triggered the criticism of the lack of customer attraction over the past week.

Herbots deserve more recognition.

• thank you for repeating the same point that has been said countless times over the past week and not explained at all whatsoever

I shouldn't snap. But it isnt the american fans that are the problem.

This is the attendance of the top 5 teams in 2018 (2021 is higher but I dont have the numbers) How many pro clubs can match that.... the final had 19,000 people.

OiMj7FV.png

USAV is and will always be the problem.