2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Why do I feel like Canada is about to lose this lol

I see what you're doing there :lol: subtle next level stuff

• Carol's read block is fast and very good at getting her hands on it.

I didn't really appreciate Brazil this season, but it's not so easy to lose when They have a defensive player like her who can be consistent defensively.

• Some of KYK, Leesisters, and Yanghyojin will return next year.

It will be difficult to qualify for the world rankings, but they will aim to finish in the top two in the final olympic qualifying round.

It will be difficult to qualify for the world rankings, but they will aim to finish in the top two in the final olympic qualifying round.

I doubt I'am 100% sure korea not qualify to next olympics

The ranking is so important and they are losing all matches,and if want to qualify in world quali tournament they would need to be one of brazil,serbia,italy,etc and i doubt even with comebacks they can do

• She does everything well... she doesnt have a trait that holds her back like Plummer/Bajema/Frantti/whoever else.

Reception says hi

• I doubt I'am 100% sure korea not qualify to next olympics

The ranking is so important and they are losing all matches,and if want to qualify in world quali tournament they would need to be one of brazil,serbia,italy,etc and i doubt even with comebacks they can do

I agree. Frankly, they don't deserve to be there. Thailand, China, and Japan are much stronger and consistent teams. I really hope Thailand gets their chance in Paris 2024!

• I think Korea will be able to win two or three games before the end of the World Championships, but I think the WRScore will probably drop to around 170 this year.

There is no doubt that they will meet the qualification requirements for the final qualifying round, but they will be in the lower pods.

I like leejaeyong because I like herbots and sirra, gabi and frantti.

I doubt I'am 100% sure korea not qualify to next olympics

As much as I'd love to see that happen, it's very unlikely. KYK will definitely not return.

If the Lee sisters do join, it'll help for sure but there's been such a big rift between them and the national organization that I'm not too sure.

I do see a slight chance that they'll get Yang to join but what's needed the most is retraining and synergy work in the team.

This isn't the best reason but a total excuse.. is that the team only had 4 days to practice with the new head coach..

Simply a stupid idea.. they are playing like amateurs on a world stage and it kills me to see that..

• I think four games a week is too much. If you're going to play four matches, you should have three set matches. Only the playoffs should be five-set matches.

In some countries, players get very little compensation and are at risk of injury. We rely on their patriotism to criticize and be emotionally drained.

I've said the same thing over and over again, but the American audience is terrible. The FIVB president should also hand out leaflets.

• I think Korea will be able to win two or three games before the end of the World Championships, but I think the WRScore will probably drop to around 170 this year.

There is no doubt that they will meet the qualification requirements for the final qualifying round, but they will be in the lower pods.

I like leejaeyong because I like herbots and sirra, gabi and frantti.

Win games? At vnl? Who? Even with kyk they couldn't beat rd at vnl,they always struggles with them,other teams gonna bring best players next weeks

• Who could have predicted that they would be fourth before Tokyo?

They're a team with a good serve. If the serve works, it is possible to win.

They will also play against Croatia at the World Championships. I think it's going to be a tough battle.

• Win games? At vnl? Who? Even with kyk they couldn't beat rd at vnl,they always struggles with them,other teams gonna bring best players next weeks

The team and the fans can still be hopeful. And the past doesn't have to dictate the future.

There's a whole lot of fixing and strategizing needed on the Korean team for sure.

Let's see what VNL week #2 brings.... sigh...