2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• But on the men’s side it’s fine to have 16 teams. To have unequal number of teams in male & female competition is so politically incorrect that it won’t happen.

Maybe other countries should develop women's volleyball more so the competition field is more level.

• I agree on trying Hande as opp indeed, she is a better attacker from zone 2 and she could create a better receiving/defense line.

Also Neriman would have been a great OH duo with Meliha and support Ebrar at offense.

I'm not fully sold by Derya yet, her reception is so bad that she should really make it up with her attack and we haven't seen her playing against a good opponent yet last club season, I'd rather try her as Opp

• Also just one more impression about this match.

Serbia finally was really good from the service line. It was really disciplined and agressive, that was maybe the best part of our game and great blocking performance as mostly direct affection of that.

i second this: Serbia was hitting WAY tougher floats than usual. I definitely noticed a different type of service pressure

• Well the lowest ranked team can 3-0 the highest ranked team on the men's side....

one bad result caused by brazil playing like shit still doesn't justify that lol any of china, bulgaria, australia, netherlands, germany and even canada could drop and it wouldn't change much

• If we are talking about how bad DOM, KOR, CAN are.. we should say that about NED too.. They were just aced by Brayelin!

• If we are talking about how bad DOM, KOR, CAN are.. we should say that about NED too.. They were just aced by Brayelin!

I think KOR and NED are the only horrible teams this year really. Then CAN, BEL, DOM, BUL suck. And everyone else is just bad. Except Thailand pre-injuries 😭

• We don't know that until they face the first (non-existent) good opponents imo. I'll settle for mediocre though.

Japan is 7-0, saying that they aren't good is... weird

• oh no i thought you were serious. the drop-off in NT level is quite large

Maybe the level will get better in the following weeks, I'm optimistic in some improvement at least. And obviously behind all jokes is some truth. But Japan clearly is doing a fabulous job we can't say anything about that, everyone else is the joke though

• First and foremost, Guidetti should not be the head coach of Vakifbank and the national team at the same time. It creates conflict. Unlike Mazzanti, Vakifbank is such a big club. Mazzanti is coaching Perugia, a low-mid level team in Italy. He is not bringing Perugia players to the national team except maybe Guerra who has been a member of the national team for years.