2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Probably, could be also sinofarm / sinovac, ...., it is bs anyway.

Turkey allows it (and recognising serbian green covid certificate also)

They accept sinopharm and sinovac.

• well its the countries' rules... its not politicizing anything (in regards to the tournament)

So It ends up politicizing even these tournaments... I have lost my patience.

Seriously I wanna go and get Sinovac when I can next time and Sputnik for the follow up :rolll: and go travelling or something, totally in the mood to be that type of Karen. Can we just keep politics out of things that need to be handled by scientific approval instead and only :hit:

• So It ends up politicizing even these tournaments... I have lost my patience.

Seriously I wanna go and get Sinovac when I can next time and Sputnik for the follow up :rolll: and go travelling or something, totally in the mood to be that type of Karen. Can we just keep politics out of things that need to be handled by scientific approval instead and only :hit:

the tournaments aren't politicized though. the tournaments/FIVB/VNL has nothing to do with these decisions (and they're not decisions they were made recently)

well, sputnik doesnt meet the scientific approval of Canada, the USA, and whatever other countries.

sorry off topic... (nothing we can do about it anyways)

• I mean... pretty sure you are close to his dream target area for it :rolll:

I live in Canada near the arctic circle and the polar bears. he won't use his precious nuke here

kidding it's a heat wave in southern ontario and i'm dying in this weather that feels like 40C

• (this is entirely off topic but i learned the other day that im more north than some parts of canada and it freaked me out)

Canada is also further south than the northernmost part of California. geography is crazy.

• Chinese women's NT in Week 3 of VNL 2022:

S - Ding Xia, Cai Ya-qian

OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Chen Pei-yan

OH - Li Ying-ying, Jin Ye, Wang Yun-lu, Miao Yi-wen (yes, she also as OH)

MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Yang Han-yu, Zheng Yi-xin, Gao Yi

L - Wang Wei-yi, Ni Fei-fan

One of MBs will not participate.

Due to C****-**, Diao Lin-yu (S) and Wang Yi-zhu (OH) will have a rest.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• This is just 摆烂...

• Serbia will play without Lozo in Canada because of non-recognition of the coronavirus vaccine which Sara get.

Mina Mijatovic will replace her.

I haven't heard of her:/ She's good?

They overdo this virus, you have to live a normal life:wavy:

• they tested positive 6 days ago... they cancelled yesterday because they were required 5 days quarantine

It’s already said very clearly you are posting in a WRONG thread, and you’re actually also posting in the mens thread, why do you keep on posting on both threads? This mess is nothing related to the WOMEN’S VNL.

• So It ends up politicizing even these tournaments... I have lost my patience.

I don’t understand why you’d think they are “politicizing” the tournament because of this.

FIVB had a very clear guideline on which vaccines being accepted in the hosting countries in the 2022 VNL Covid-19 Protocol. It should be read carefully by all teams and players beforehand and they shouldn’t just realise they can’t enter certain country because of the vaccine issue the last minute before travelling.

https://www.fivb.com/-/media/2…9C44319CB5BECB9BE24C7655D