2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• You have to appreciate a very good game by Maglio ~ 16 points, including the 6th block :flower:

• Yes since the day she transferred from Conegliano to Monza, she become too unstable 😂

I’m telling from beginning of last season that Sylla is not player for Imoco and that they should transfer someone like Pietrini or Bosetti from local pool of players.

So do better.

• The referees in the Serbia-Canada game are simply a failure :gone:

• You have to appreciate a very good game by Maglio ~ 16 points, including the 6th block :flower:

Her coach in college, Dave Shoji (father of Erik and Kawika Shoji of USA Men's) would be proud. He was really patient with her progress over at Hawaii.

• Yes. It's super ok ! Korea and Netherlands play weak all the league, but OK their place in VNL is secured. They can put some kids on the court, no problem. Bulgaria, Canada, Dominican republic, Belgium and Poland doesn't deserve this honour. We have to beat till death each with other. As bulgarian i think that Bulgaria deserve to stay in VNL but who cares. We even don't have matches against shaky Germany and Korea. In our last participation we beat Korea again but they play every year in VNL. Everything is okay for FIVB ! Maybe we will have to play more tiring matches on Challenger again with after VNL because it's not enough to have three teams behind you. Very positive rules !

I totally agree! this rules are awful and unfair for this teams. I`m very mad because there are teams in VNL which should be natural relegated by less won matches and points. The most fairy sholud be that last team will play in challenger tournament. I just can`t understand why only few teams should be afraid.
    For example: in 2019 Poland team was in finals and we are still "not secured team". I`m not a fan of this system. Sport is sport. Each should compete with fair rules.

• I totally agree! this rules are awful and unfair for this teams. I`m very mad because there are teams in VNL which should be natural relegated by less won matches and points. The most fairy sholud be that last team will play in challenger tournament. I just can`t understand why only few teams should be afraid.
    For example: in 2019 Poland team was in finals and we are still "not secured team". I`m not a fan of this system. Sport is sport. Each should compete with fair rules.

In the same way, in my opinion, it is unfair that the host will automatically take 1st place if he is in the top 8.

Of course, the host should definitely have a place in the final series, but not immediately 1st place because it is unfair for those teams that, for example, the USA are far ahead of other teams ?(

• In the same way, in my opinion, it is unfair that the host will automatically take 1st place if he is in the top 8.

Of course, the host should definitely have a place in the final series, but not immediately 1st place because it is unfair for those teams that, for example, the USA are far ahead of other teams ?(

And that gives Turkey an advantage because 1st place means they will face the weakest team (8th place). Definitely not fair. They should retain the place at which they qualified.

• Last 1 ticket for the final in Ankara

🇹🇷 Türkiye

🇺🇸 Amerika

🇯🇵 Japonya

🇧🇷 Brezilya

🇨🇳 Çin

🇮🇹 İtalya

🇷🇸 Sırbistan

🔜

• butthailand spot is already granted

Canada and dominican republic can win and get same winning,loses but thailand have a better sets ratio

• butthailand spot is already granted

Canada and dominican republic can win and get same winning,loses but thailand have a better sets ratio

Poland, Canada can win 2 games and beat Thailand

• Poland, Canada can win 2 games and beat Thailand

Yeah i missed poland and canada game is gonna be monday for me

So sad canada lose today a big chance,I'm rooting for them

• Yeah i missed poland and canada game is gonna be monday for me

So sad canada lose today a big chance,I'm rooting for them

Canada plays against Germany and Netherlands and Poland plays against Bulgaria and Dom Republic.

It can go either way. Both teams still have a chance to qualify for Top8.

• Story of DOM-POL: Disastrous Service Reception and Messy plays, followed by More Disastrous Service Reception and Messy plays

• I cant get it:mad: Kąkolewska is profesional player and cant receive the most simply ball in the world...:aww: