2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I'm not sure about China, but for Korea its rather they can't play this style of play even if they wanted to without good receiving & setting

The best team in Korean league is playing this style and doing well, the rest.... just can't

China started getting 1.90m+ outsides/middles and gave up on combination plays.

• What's Ci's height? She looked quite tall compared to Carol

• BRAZILLLLLL :super:

2 losses in 12 games with an almost entirely new team? love to see it

I love this new team. Its like even the bench players are good.

• They just reload, every damn time.

This reminded me of 2005-2006 when almost all the players are new to NT.

• Julia K looks so composed despite her young age and Julia B is the future of this team :flower:

• I'm not sure about China, but for Korea its rather they can't play this style of play even if they wanted to without good receiving & setting

The best team in Korean league is playing this style and doing well, the rest.... just can't

For the current Korean team I know this for sure:D

But back in the previous 10 yrs of KYK era, Korea NT didn’t have that many combinations plays either. KYK did run in to hit between pos.3 & 4, but other than that I don’t really recall any other.

• Julia K looks so composed despite her young age and Julia B is the future of this team :flower:

If only they could convince her somehow to join the team for the WCHs.... because with Pri they won't get very far I'm afraid

Julia K, Julia B, Kisy, Lorrayna are the future of this team.

When will Kenya, Tainara play? Except them, all others have played matches

• think only canada and thailand left for 8th. pol can't overtake tha on set ratio even if they win 3-0 and tha loses 0-3. DOM is already behind THA.

• and there are even more coming from the youth teams. we might not win big tournament for a while, but it's gonna be good

excited for Brazil in the next 2 Olympics. The future is bright

• CAN-GER tonight

If CAN win, GER eliminated.

If CAN win in <5, sets ratio is still below THA going into Sunday, but tied on wins and points.

If GER win IN <5, CAN eliminated (cannot match THA on sets ratio)

If GER Win in 5, CAN still alive, but CAN MUST win Sunday

THA hoping for GER WIN regardless, but better if <5.

• and there are even more coming from the youth teams. we might not win big tournament for a while, but it's gonna be good

Anyone from the youth teams that impresses you the most?

• Anyone from the youth teams that impresses you the most?

Julliana (MB) and Letícia (L). Letícia is a lock for the future already and Julliana is gonna train under Bernardo.

Aline (OH) is also a big prospect. Aline and Julliana played the last U18 WCH.

• Julliana (MB) and Letícia (L). Letícia is a lock for the future already and Julliana is gonna train under Bernardo.

Aline (OH) is also a big prospect. Aline and Julliana played the last U18 WCH.

I can't wait to see her! Not that means something, I was excited to see Lorena, and that didn't go so well :(

• I can't wait to see her! Not that means something, I was excited to see Lorena, and that didn't go so well :(

Lorena is a goner, especially after moving to Bauru lol but Lelê is gonna be good, I'm almost sure of it