2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Congrats to both team. It was an entertaining match, albeit messy at times. Turkey with many missed opportunities. I like Ayca generally but she wasn’t any good today. Drews was hitting with all her power. Kelsey made the difference and I don’t have the words for JWO. Just wow. Although Poulter wasn’t having her best day, she wasn’t bad or anything at all and that’s important.

• It's a pity for this match, but it will pay off in Ankara in front of our amazing fans :flower:

• By the way, shall we take a moment to appreciate how consistently awesome Zehra is! When she was compared to Thaisa, people were making fun of her but She is literally one of the best MBs right now if not best. She is the best attacker of the tournament and second best blocker. And she is not even 23 years old yet :white:

On the other hand Eda is playing with all her grace at the age of 35😍👏👏

With Hande and Simge back, Türkiye could beat USA in finals:box:

• By the way, shall we take a moment to appreciate how consistently awesome Zehra is! When she was compared to Thaisa, people were making fun of her but She is literally one of the best MBs right now if not best. She is the best attacker of the tournament and second best blocker. And she is not even 23 years old yet :white:

On the other hand Eda is playing with all her grace at the age of 35😍👏👏

With Hande and Simge back, Türkiye could beat USA in finals:box:

Cansu-Ebrar

Eda-Zehra

Saliha-Hande

Simge

:box:

• :heart:

Gabi is simply a volleyball genius - heck even a volleyball God lol. From defense to offense she understands the game at a very high level. Even the female commentator was in awe earlier about how is she always present to defend balls at areas that you wouldn't expect the ball to go. Kinda like she has this ability to predict which for me is a different ball game.

• Gabi is simply a volleyball genius - heck even a volleyball God lol. From defense to offense she understands the game at a very high level. Even the female commentator was in awe earlier about how is she always present to defend balls at areas that you wouldn't expect the ball to go. Kinda like she has this ability to predict which for me is a different ball game.

She is currently the best player in her position in the world :whistle:

• She is currently the best player in her position in the world :whistle:

One of the bests with Li and Koga?

• One of the bests with Li and Koga?

Yes, but Gabi is definitely the best :rolll:

Gabi, Li and Koga ~ in that order

• Sometimes when Manabe talks to the team at timeouts, which is rare, it seems like the players need an interpreter

• Mirković looks so much better wow. She’s playing so well this week

• Ogawa for Asuka please

Could go either way but

Japan plays a faster game with Matsui and Ogawa which I like

• This double sub at the end of the set by Santarelli was a nightmare.

jaksić is HORRIBLE and Sladjana was playing great. I have no idea why they did that