2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• this is what Brazilian fans are babbling about huh. i've read posts about them crying about it

Read posts where? Here? We are behaving super well, come on.. Now, if you're taking Brazilian twitter seriously, that's on you :whistle:

• Read posts where? Here? We are behaving super well, come on.. Now, if you're taking Brazilian twitter seriously, that's on you :whistle:

someone mentioned it here. maybe got it in twitter yes. I know Brazilian fans are just expressive like that. but who wouldn't want to avoid strong teams right?

• The best way to avoid strong teams is finishing ahead of them... But I don't think Japan threw those games... They were trying to find out which players they could count on, some combinations.. but it backfired somehow and affected their confidence...

• The best way to avoid strong teams is finishing ahead of them... But I don't think Japan threw those games... They were trying to find out which players they could count on, some combinations.. but it backfired somehow and affected their confidence...

that's what i thought. but I guess they figured they can't (since Turkiye is automatically #1). shocking how they're spiraling down though. how can they go from beasts to small preys as quickly as that.:sos:

• Germany wins in 3. So the high probability of Thailand entering the final 8 is within reach, just need to watch out for germany-US game tomorrow.

I expect the USA to beat the crap out of the German players, I just hope, that it will not hurt too much the German team.

Or finishing 8th for this vnl lol. Not that turkiye isn't strong but not the same as usa bra ita

• With Hande and Simge back, Türkiye could beat USA in finals:box:

I mean Turkey is always a tough opponent for the US, but their lineup would not look like this. Chiaka for Tapp, JT for Drews, Bajema wouldn’t start, it will be either Frantti or Plummer. Also Washington was pretty bad, so I’m sure she would’ve been subbed, same for Bajema in the back row, which would give the US a lot more stability.
    My point is this match is a not a real indicator of how their Finals match would look like

• USA will finish with 1st in Pool Play, Even with 3-0 loss on sets ratio.

BRA 2nd locked as ITA can’t match sets ratio.

ITA 3rd with win. Could be 4th with JPN win <5 sets and ITA loss.

JPN Could drop to 5th with loss and CHN win.

Serbia drops to 6th with CHN win.

THA in with Win or GER loss.

GER in with Win and THA loss in <5.

Finals Quarterfinal matchups (projected)

TUR vs. (THA-GER)

USA vs. (CHN-SRB)

BRA vs. (JPN-CHN-SRB)

(ITA-JPN) vs. (JPN-ITA-CHN)

• Elena Pietrini was on fire yesterday. She is back in full power, She is the best Italian OH right now :teach:

27/18 in attack. :super:

• Elena Pietrini was on fire yesterday. She is back in full power, She is the best Italian OH right now :teach:

27/18 in attack. :super:

And she'll be playing with Zhu soon.

The setter though:gone:

• Both drews and tapp contributed as much as 'starters'. Same for Bajema, maybe she will be replaced by Frantti but she could be starter as well.

Anyways those are all hypothetical, fingers crossed for another matchup in the final:box:

• Facing Egonu its not a good deal for Japan IMO.

• Same team against Korea… A robot could do better than Cai Bin at this point

What did we expect :mad::mad: