2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• There have been some nice plays in the VNL, however only facials make such a big impact on social media as if such an unfortunate situation determines the quality of a rally. And yeah, non-volleyball people might find it interesting and all but I am not talking about it. Serious, volleyball focused accounts have shared Egonu’s spike in an instant. I don’t like it.

• only -0.01 each for their losses against China & Italy

Lucky for them they didn't fall below Cameroon and enter the #20s, barely hanging at #19

we'll see how Korea does at WCH next

not a bad group to be in, with TUR, POL, DOM, THA, and CRO.

• There have been some nice plays in the VNL, however only facials make such a big impact on social media as if such an unfortunate situation determines the quality of a rally. And yeah, non-volleyball people might find it interesting and all but I am not talking about it. Serious, volleyball focused accounts have shared Egonu’s spike in an instant. I don’t like it.

Just as the marketing on volleyball world and other pages were on players that are eye candy (Ran) and not the volleyball. I don't hate him but the excessive promotion with little features on other players that are actually great is not good for VB as a sport. And some weaboo called me a troll for saying it.

And De Gennaro set to Danesi was pure gold. Deserve all attention, but as you said Egonu knock out is getting views…

• Saw this and found it amusing

Apparently the Korean fan who hung up that infamous banner seeking for the twins return to Korean NT was harassed by other Korean fans at the VNL venue who wanted to take down his banner, but he was protected by the staff at the venue and other Chinese fans who saw the commotion

Apparently the Korean fan who hung up that infamous banner seeking for the twins return to Korean NT was harassed by other Korean fans at the VNL venue who wanted to take down his banner, but he was protected by the staff at the venue and other Chinese fans who saw the commotion

Deep down, those Koreans know the twins's departure are their team's loss.

they already sacrificed chances of an olympic appearance and a medal. what more do those crazy netizens want? for korea to be "competitive" with vietnam, kazakhstan, and chn. taipei?

• S.Korea had shown that it's not a weak team. It has lots of potential to develop.

lol They won 3 sets and lost 36 sets during VNL.

It is almost the worst result in history of VNL/WGP

Edit: Worse was only Dom Republic which won 0 sets in 2015

• S.Korea had shown that it's not a weak team. It has lots of potential to develop.

Korea honestly isn't that bad

They're definitely weaker after their main players left (kyk, hyojin, suji, kim haeran, twins), but they still have Yeom, Heejin, Park Jeongah, Sohwi.

But their performance at this VNLs is honestly shocking and worse than how they usually perform at v-league

Could be the new coach, could also be that they lack an 'ace' player to look to and lead them in scoring (it used to be either KYK, LJY or KHJ)

We'll find out in WCH

they already sacrificed chances of an olympic appearance and a medal. what more do those crazy netizens want? for korea to be "competitive" with vietnam, kazakhstan, and chn. taipei?

they want to protect their pride? I don't know what kind of pride though lol

It's well known and almost even 'normal' in Korean league their senior players have their junior players wash their laundry for them in the dorms or serve them food in the canteen during lunch (seniority thing) - and this are things done by other players, not even the twins

• It's well known and almost even 'normal' in Korean league their senior players have their junior players wash their laundry for them in the dorms or serve them food in the canteen during lunch (seniority thing) - and this are things done by other players, not even the twins

this is some next level power tripping. I understand it's Korea but what an awful awful thing.

Korea is weaker than weak, really below what the bottom line of a VNL team should be. Korea also need those twin sisters in terms of volleyball. However what they did (or accused to) is despicable. Maybe it's better for Korea to start a new plan with young players, and more importantly - let them play in foreign competitions