2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Maybe it's better for Korea to start a new plan with young players, and more importantly - let them play in foreign competitions

The younger players with potential imo are Jung Jiyoon, Lee Dahyeon, and Park Haejin (maybe)

Kang Sohwi is also decent, but none of them are capable of leading the team in terms of scoring

It's going to be a really really long time if they wish to rebuild, their pool of players are really small due to their system of overpaying 'star' players and cutting off young rookies

They are allowed to play overseas, it's just that Korean players will never play overseas with how overpaid and comfortable they are at home

(Zhuting is paid 500K a year now after her return right? Lee Soyoung is paid the same amount in v-league lol)

• I really like Rampelberg, she has the potential to become a good libero in both defense and reception! However I think she should make a transfer to a foreign league, as many Belgium players should, to make the next step in her career and develop furter.

• are we comparing euros to euros here or euros to won

edit: nvm 500k won is like 500 euro, my bad

• Really.. she gets paid equivalent to 500k euros? Then why aren't foreign imports flock there and stay long?

• Those rallies :white::obey: BEL defends on the same level as JPN right now :super:

lots of teams have showed increased digging power against Japan in this tournament . It's frustrating :)

• are we comparing euros to euros here or euros to won

edit: nvm 500k won is like 500 euro, my bad

She's paid 650 million krw which is 479K euros (rounded up to 500K), so roughly equivalent.

Really.. she gets paid equivalent to 500k euros? Then why aren't foreign imports flock there and stay long?

Imports have a fixed pay of 200 million krw 1st year, and 300 million krw if they continue with the same team in 2nd year - think that's the max

If you think their female players are overpaid, their male players are even moreso lol (one was signed to a >1billion krw contract recently) and korean fans are complaining that their female players are underpaid in comparison - what luxury haha

• She's paid 650 million krw which is 479K euros (rounded up to 500K), so roughly equivalent.

Imports have a fixed pay of 200 million krw 1st year, and 300 million krw if they continue with the same team in 2nd year - think that's the max

If you think their female players are overpaid, their male players are even moreso lol (one was signed to a >1billion krw contract recently) and korean fans are complaining that their female players are underpaid in comparison - what luxury haha

wow high pay for mediocre plays… that’s the dream

• These Belgian girls are FIGHTERS 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 Guilliams doesn’t look like it today, she should be subbed out…

She has never looked like it, but they literally have no one else, so...

• Zhanna Todorova is so quick :white:, I really like her and wish her some good contract in the future

• LOL! Did you watch the game they play against China today? They pushed lots of pressure to China. And China ranked No.4.

China probably wasn't really focus on this game. It's totally different feeling once you are playing against weak opponents/underdogs.

Players are usually not that much excited for the game. Not so much focus on every ball.