2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Thailand is a team impossible to dislike and Ebrar is a player impossible to cheer for.

Well said

• we'd all be killing each other if there is no "social construct." It's also in Turkiye audience where I saw the audience having fights in a volleyball game. that's not an acceptable behavior and if we normalize it and just accept it, it won't be good in the long run.

other than that, I like Ebrar being different (not her behavior) with her bold hair colors and jersey number. those are the kinds of "out of the norm" worth applauding and not disrespectful behavior.

Very interesting points. Please make the same analysis objectively for other countries too when it comes to that.

• I don’t have a problem with being hype and providing energy. Karakurt just comes off as rude and over the top for little plays. If you absolutely stuff a ball at 23-23 that’s reason to scream and be extra. Tipping a ball for a kill at 4-3 is not for example

• #20 :rose::rose::rose:

• Ebrar is such a video game character

Yeah like end of game villain 😂

• we'd all be killing each other if there is no "social construct." It's also in Turkiye audience where I saw the audience having fights in a volleyball game. that's not an acceptable behavior and if we normalize it and just accept it, it won't be good in the long run.

other than that, I like Ebrar being different (not her behavior) with her bold hair colors and jersey number. those are the kinds of "out of the norm" worth applauding and not disrespectful behavior.

No because no one is killing each other here if this is your example :white: but its exactly my point, being perceived a certain way = not necessarily define what kind of person you are.

Btw this comment is pushing racism and its rich coming from someone like you to judge Turkish people ;)

• I'll just stop roasting Ebrar and will praise our real queen Eda. She balances out dislike vibes for Ebrar🤣

• Ok Hande looks injured, Meliha in backrow. Lets if Ebrar will flop or will bring the win in the end.

Simge is having a really boring match, her level dropped so much compared to previous summers.

• They don't have such a a thing as rotation errors in 9-ball :drink:

• No because no one is killing each other here if this is your example :white: but its exactly my point, being perceived a certain way = not necessarily define what kind of person you are.

Btw this comment is pushing racism and its rich coming from someone like you to judge Turkish people ;)

I do not share any single word of the comment of the user you quoted, but this is not pushing racism at all. What it is pushing xenophobia.

At first sight these two concepts might look similar, but they are not. If we want to fight against them, the best would be to know how to differentiate.

Sorry for :offtopic:

• What's this rotation? How come Simge is covering Cansu at reception?🤔