2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• ''Goncharova doesn't yell at Asians but only at people showing the same toxic energy as her''

:rolll: I remember her yelling at KYK and Saori too. And many youngsters. Just here to prove everyone's double standards and the extent they go to even lie to sell a false narrative as well ;) The whole Asian thing is questionable anyway, Asia is the largest continent in the world to be generalized like that, do y'all go watch the Indian leagues? Some of my favorite of those afrontes videos were like from the Philippine or Japanese league also lmao. (yes even Japan)

I'm totally fine with people disliking that kind of behavior in general and Ebrar's behaviour being that way as well but there is a bunch of people who wouldn't be bothered if she looked feminine and pretty and that is something that angers me simply and I will keep mentioning it, even if people want to gaslight me. This post is not to others that simply don't like that behavior in general, I understand you.

• ''Goncharova doesn't yell at Asians but only at people showing the same toxic energy as her''

:rolll: I remember her yelling at KYK and Saori too. And many youngsters. Just here to prove everyone's double standards and the extent they go to even lie to sell a false narrative as well ;) The whole Asian thing is questionable anyway, Asia is the largest continent in the world to be generalized like that, do y'all go watch the Indian leagues? Some of my favorite of those afrontes videos were like from the Philippine or Japanese league also lmao. (yes even Japan)

I'm totally fine with people disliking that kind of behavior in general and Ebrar's behaviour being that way as well but there is a bunch of people who wouldn't be bothered if she looked feminine and pretty and that is something that angers me simply and I will keep mentioning it, even if people want to gaslight me. This post is not to others that simply don't like that behavior in general, I understand you.

He prefers like a player to "go around the globe" than to tear his face under the net :rolll:

• Ebrar should reflect and apologize one more time genuinely and try to understand her mistake of yelling across the net, since Thai players got cheered on in Ankara, there was kind of an unofficial sisterhood, I saw lots of support for Turkiye after by Thai fans. Now they're extra mad she took out all her energy on the Thai players and indeed she should have saved it for Italy if you ask me lmao or Serbia/Brazil. Though I don't approve the bullying and calling her names either.

:rolll: I remember her yelling at KYK and Saori too. And many youngsters. Just here to prove everyone's double standards and the extent they go to even lie to sell a false narrative as well ;)

I did say "as far as I can remember" about Goncharova. You seem to be the one going in great length to defend Ebrar. Lie? Do you have any sense of context or nuance at all?

Let me spell it out for you.

As for the Asian culture, I specifically mentioned Japan and Thailand since they are the teams competing in international events. Not Philippines. Not India.

I already mentioned Goncharova's unlikeability because of her display of rudeness as well. So obviously no one is excusing her behaviour because of her pretty face.

Since you like to compare, Ebrar didn't just do it once to the Thais in ONE match. She did it multiple times. In ONE match.

Goncharova is a diva but I never saw her be rude at any Asian team or player in prolonged time like Ebrar did. So no. Stop comparing the two.

No one is saying Goncharova is okay because she's pretty. She's literally called a diva which is not a compliment.

• Btw. why do you keep repeating she's lazy? I'm just curious since such statement is very 'insightful'.

Repeating? I only said it once. Others use the word lazy in regard to Ebrar too and I think we all mean close to the same thing. She's a lazy athlete. Her physical condition is poor; slow motion defense, Cesar Hernandez said she hates to dig, slow attack on slow, sky high sets, falling down after her attacks and watching her struggle to get up like a grandma :aww:

What will she do when Vargas joins? Step up or continue with bad habits? Next year will be interesting for sure.

I also said that affronts are somewhat more acceptable if both sides are doing it.

I'm a bit aware of the Philippine league. It's an exchange of what they call "swag" from both teams.

Ebrar not only yelled at a team who keeps returning his yells with polite and somewhat akward smiles, but she KEPT doing it. It wasn't a one time thing.

What bothers me is you kept saying people are blinded by Goncharova's pretty face. And I will repeat that she is labelled a DIVA. A term that's not positive at all.

So why don't you tell Ebrar that next time she yells, she does it in front of people like Goncharova so they can square off and feed off each other's rudeness.

• That was an intense faceoff between Fe Garay and Goncharova but the good thing is, they seem to be friends now after Fe Garay played in Dinamo Moscow. They even had a picture together in Tokyo last year. At least, this might be one of those rare afrontes that had a happy ending.

• Well it is hard to convince someone that they are actually xenophobic, when they don't know they are. But making someone admitting that they are xenophobic when they know it themselves and intentionally doing it (you can also call trolling), is impossible. So I won't try anymore.

• That was an intense faceoff between Fe Garay and Goncharova but the good thing is, they seem to be friends now after Fe Garay played in Dinamo Moscow. They even had a picture together in Tokyo last year. At least, this might be one of those rare afrontes that had a happy ending.

Goncharova was probably happy that someone helped her win the Russian league after some many years:cup:

• Well it is hard to convince someone that they are actually xenophobic, when they don't know they are. But making someone admitting that they are xenophobic when they know it themselves and intentionally doing it (you can also call trolling), is impossible. So I won't try anymore.

You people throw around terms like xenophobic without backing it up. Show exactly what part is xenophobic. That's how you show it. Not throwing it and then saying "Oh I won't try anymore" like that's going to make your claim more legitimate.

People who throw strong words like xenophobic tend to have no argument at all that's why they just call people anything.

• Now this are "afrontes" people can "understand". Because Brazil and Russia and Cuba have been legendary at screaming at each other.

don't know why there are people who can't understand the point that Ebrar was wrong for screaming at a team who's only affront is to bow their heads and not scream.