2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• She should be started in first six, Ze Roberto showed too much patience to Natalia

Sorry but no. Natinha was playing MUCH better than Nyeme if you count the entire VNL.

• players have been always allowed to transfer (like Vargas did) but I don't think any of the Russians would do that. They seem too tied to their roots.

It's not their attachment to their roots. It's the consequences they may face.

• I hope Voronkova gets Turkish citizenship whether she plays for NT or not (if she wants) it can be useful in the league. She is more Turkish than most of us already :lol:

Fed also

• Oh God Matthias. First you say Brazil will win it easily, then you say that Brazil hasn't arrived, thenyou say that's it for Serbia. The match can go to any of the two teams. Brazil is supposed to be "better", but Serbia is playing very nice.

PS: I'm not complaining, I'm just finding it funny. I'm like you, but more passionate lol :dance6:

I'm a terrible predictor overall :gone: Still I think turning around that 3rd set was crucial for Brazil, but Serbia keeps fighting well :super:

Bjelica is not enough for this level though...

• I'm a terrible predictor overall :gone: Still I think turning around that 3rd set was crucial for Brazil, but Serbia keeps fighting well :super:

Bjelica is not enough for this level though...

If turkey would lose 3-0, I would blame your reverse prediction Jynx!

• I hope Voronkova gets Turkish citizenship whether she plays for NT or not (if she wants) it can be useful in the league. She is more Turkish than most of us already :lol:

Fed also

Voronkova is born in Turkey right? does she still have family there? she should be allowed dual citizenship

• Voronkova is born in Turkey right? does she still have family there? she should be allowed dual citizenship

Yea she was born in Turkey and grew up here. I'm not sure if she has still family there but totally agree, she should be allowed to.

• It's not their attachment to their roots. It's the consequences they may face.

what? the question was if they can transfer to other federation (which they can). but considering the amount of time for them to be able to play for another team again, nobody among them may not do it. Besides, patriotism is too strong among these Russians.

• what? the question was if they can transfer to other federation (which they can). but considering the amount of time for them to be able to play for another team again, nobody among them may not do it. Besides, patriotism is too strong among these Russians.

You have such poor comprehension my god

• what? the question was if they can transfer to other federation (which they can). but considering the amount of time for them to be able to play for another team again, nobody among them may not do it. Besides, patriotism is too strong among these Russians.

Putin will hunt them lol

• I was talking about for this match, not entire tournament though

But you said Nyeme should've started. Zé couldn't predict...

• so it's over it seems

Good impression about serbia despite missing a big opportunity today but a good team

• Oh God Matthias. First you say Brazil will win it easily, then you say that Brazil hasn't arrived, thenyou say that's it for Serbia. The match can go to any of the two teams. Brazil is supposed to be "better", but Serbia is playing very nice.

PS: I'm not complaining, I'm just finding it funny. I'm like you, but more passionate lol :dance6:

Predictions are difficult, because they refer to the future, you know... :lol:

• Putin will hunt them lol

They can maybe only get away with naturalizing as Serbian or even Turkish without consequences since the countries are one of the rare ones that don't have terrible relations with Russia but also still can play in int/euro competitions even if only in the leagues and not for the NTs. It could be a cheat but I imagine even that is not likely.

Russia should be allowed back anyway, villain or not, it doesn't make much sense to exclude them forever

• Gabi is just too much for this match. I feel sorry that Serbia's OHs are not on a higher level, but they are surely trying their best