2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I'm so impressed by Serbia. I honestly thought they were kinda dead after Rasic and Veljkovic retiring, Brankica's injuries and after bad performances by the other OHs, but I'm really scared of what they can deliver when Boskovic comes back.

• Brava to Santarelli, making to semi finals is huge. And if they won bronze this is going to be epic.

Even though I would love for Turkey to take it because of fans.

• Why didn't Busa play yesterday until the last set or so

• Congrats and well deserved Serbia :!:

• Bjelica taking her hand away was just priceless:white::white::white:

• Expected result for me after yesterday, Santarelli outplayed and got his revenge. Aleksic, Stevanovic and Lozo are outstanding :super: Well deserved bronze medal.

• Congrats Serbia, really, this bronze medal tastes like gold for them. They have totally overachieved. Not only by eliminating USA, but all also the whole performance in the Final 6, including the loss against Brazil (Brazilian style complicates a lot Serbia). Simply whow, hats off for the players and especially Santarelli. There were some moments, especially during the transitiosn, that Serbia looked very similar to Conegliano: high volume, everybody committed in defence and recycling the ball.

Sara Lozo with 62% spike efficiency, just wow :white:

In the other hand, TUR with zero sets in the last two matches is just...a shame. Especially for the fans.

• To think that I thought Turkiye would win this in straight sets. Absolutely disappointing finish. Getting topseeded didn't mattered in the end.

Big congrats to Serbia! Santarelli did wonders with this team winning bronze. :heart:

• Very good match by Serbia :obey: Great way to end a surprisingly strong tournament for them! I think Lozo filed her application for dream team today in an impressive manner, but overall the team was really balanced, everybody did their job well!

I'm sorry for Turkish fans that their team couldn't win even one set this weekend. I hope Guidetti will draw the right conclusions, but his options are limited. Ebrar won't turn into a fast explosive player and none of the OHs will turn into a balanced OH within the next 3 months.