2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I wouldn't be surprised if Guidetti kept Tugba on court all match as justification to cut her.

He doesn't like her it's easy to see indeed. He did the same with players like Kubra. Honestly I find it gross. He doesn't try them at all in important matches so they don't get any praise in case they do well coming on, but when all is lost he puts them on all match as justification to cut them when there is a lot of pressure. To me this is close to abuse. And if it was just Tugba oh well I guess, but I'm losing patience after its happened with Gizem, Kubra, Asli, Neriman and even Naz had supposedly beef with Gio. It's too much, get him outta here tbh. I think he only cares about VB bcs of his success and security there.

• ALL líberos who playEd for Turkeiye NT looked weak tô me. Simge hás been playing as a average libero imo. I remind that she was a good libero in the past.

No excuses tô Gizem Orge abence

that libero from Fenerbahce was the elected the best in the last turkish league. shocked why she was left out.

• He doesn't like her it's easy to see indeed. He did the same with players like Kubra. Honestly I find it gross. He doesn't try them at all in important matches so they don't get any praise in case they do well coming on, but when all is lost he puts them on all match as justification to cut them when there is a lot of pressure. To me this is close to abuse. And if it was just Tugba oh well I guess, but I'm losing patience after its happened with Gizem, Kubra, Asli, Neriman and even Naz had supposedly beef with Gio. It's too much, get him outta here tbh. I think he only cares about VB bcs of his success and security there.

Oh I remember this one with the case of Gizem Orge, that was just sad for her. It seems to me that Guidetti has great ties with the Turkiye volleyball federation perhaps? and they can't fire him?

• Santarelly hás been proving himself. For sure Terzic wouldnt acchieve anything without Boskovic.

Terzic hád such great players on his hands and Serbia was never playing as a team. I think that Boskovic can add a Lot to this NT. With this New way of play. Serbia NT can become such a team.. :white:

• Congrats Serbia, a very well deserved medal! I loved their game, how they share the workload and how much they were enjoying being on the court. It was also amazing to see how Lozo became a solid OH during this tournament. That's also a big thanks to Santarelli, who has been working on this squad since the beginning of the VNL.

On Turkish side, I would blame many things but for me the most critical problems were:

- Ebrar being that slow at this level is not acceptable. Not only in defense, but in all elements it must be hard to be with her on the court, taking so long time to react and stand up. What surprised me most is, Giovanni never tried Meryem to speed up the offense a bit and calm the team to reduce errors. At this point, I don't care if Ebrar scores 40-50 points in a match, if she will be this slow, she should be at the bench.

- All OHs of Turkey were useless. The least to blame is Ilkin Aydin, she was sent to Medit. games in mid VNL and had least time in this team. On other side, Hande-Meliha and Tugba trio spent most time together, this sort of performance is no longer acceptable from them. Too bad Giovanni did not have the balls like Santarelli to invest on Saliha-Ilkin duo throughout the entire VNL, benching Hande-Tugba. With that, these two girls could have more confidence today. Look what happened to Lozo...

- Liberos were also bad in Turkey. Simge did nothing special whole finals and Ayca could not even start a set from the beginning. If Ayca was that bad, why did he include her in the squad but not Aylin?

In all, Giovanni should make a big apology to all the players whom he had problems and invite some of them back like Gizem Örge, Naz, Kubra and Asli. Neriman as opposite can help tons to this team for example.

At last, I agree what is written before, none of the Turkish wings have good technical skills. They just go bazookas while attacking and this becomes a problem when a ball comes from 9 meters distance and they drop it to 2.30 and hit towards Stevanovic or Danesi, hoping it will somehow be a point. Neslihan and Eda should give them a crash course on how to variate in attacking.

• Serbia's win (3-0) against "anyone", let alone great team like Turkey is, with 28% attack succes rate by opposite is dream come true, LoL. And even the whole atmosphere made an impression that Bjelica played much better (though she really had some really important kills).

What a great game by Drča, so balanced and precise even with so so reception. Lozo according to serbian's scouts statistics (which i really trust more), with 69% in attack.

• Serbia's win (3-0) against "anyone", let alone great team like Turkey is, with 28% attack succes rate by opposite is dream come true, LoL. And even the whole atmosphere made an impression that Bjelica played much better (though she really had some really important kills).

What a great game by Drča, so balanced and precise even with so so reception. Lozo according to serbian's scouts statistics (which i really trust more), with 69% in attack.

Lozo hás been playing really good in VNL.

• Brazil is a really unstabble team and been Second in VNL is already a great result. But IMO Brazil hás a really good shot If the team dont start slow.

• TVF on the phone right now with Arina's parents.. kidding aside, there must be some curse that happened to Turkish OH's :down:

Bjelica was reminding me Meryem Boz in this tournament. With the right system, an ok opposite can be valuable, especially if they are more all around than just hitting hard. Giovanni forgot what made Turkey better for a long time (team play) and Santarelli is reminding it to him now.

Alternative theory, an Ebrar fan is keeping Bahar and Alison as hostages and blackmailing Giovanni to keep her in the game lol.