2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I could write several pages about Brazil and about the match... I think we Brazilians are of course sad especially because we were always way behind in the score and managed to get close to Italy at the end of each set but eventually made some stupid mistakes. I think that mistake by Kisy in the 1st set pretty much killed most of our vibes. Oh the other hand, we're happy with some of the new girls. Ana Cristina impressed me a lot today. I think Zé was a bit lazy too, he should've sub Macris and Julia Bergmann earlier.

Congrats, Italy! :flower: Having Egonu makes things much easier even if she doesn't play at her normal level. Cate and Pietrini are also on fire. I've always liked Italy since more than 20 years ago, with Rinieri, Togut, Anzanello, Cardullo...I wish they finally medal in the next Olympics. <3

PS: did the US win the 7th place match? Lol, just kidding

• Maybe. But last WCh they have everyone but still didn't make it to the semi finals. What more this season.

There's that. And Italy and Serbia just showed up now. Serbia will be reinforced heavily.

we may see a repeat of the 2018 WC finals.

• Maybe. But last WCh they have everyone but still didn't make it to the semi finals. What more this season.

With a completely different team lol and also with a completely different Gabi.

• They don't need Folie... Bonifacio is right there and she showed countless times that she's a better player than Chirichella.. Mazzanti clearly favors Chirichella for some reason other than merits.. Maybe she's good for their mental game, she was their captain for some time, right? I don't know

The only explanation I have is that Chirichella is the only one able to slide (sort of lol), but I think with Egonu being able to score just as good from the backrow they could just play as the male teams without a slider. Danesi/Bonifacio/Fahr (when she recover from her injury) should be the main three MBs imo

• Korea could be the punching bag of the big teams again this WC. Lots of growing pains for them.

I have lots of hope for Japan. They can't keep breaking hearts like that.

• Ohh yes. You mean usa roster? Yes dear. Much better than this new quad.

If you referring to other team roster. Definitely this new roster from different teams are getting better and better. While USA and karch still hopes in miracle for plummer the new Zhu ting.

Zhu-lia B. is the new one

• USA’s (Karch) biggest mistake was keeping Plummer on court for a long time. If she was to be subbed earlier, we might see different arrangement on the podium. USA still gonna be a threat in WCh.

USA is the favourite IMO.

Italy and Serbia top contenders.

Brazil, China, Japan and Turkeyie can make an upset. But aré not favourites.

• Ohh yes. You mean usa roster? Yes dear. Much better than this new quad.

If you referring to other team roster. Definitely this new roster from different teams are getting better and better. While USA and karch still hopes in miracle for plummer the new Zhu ting.

if youre going to troll, at least try. jules 2.0

• After Tokyo and even at this VNL (Brazil and Serbia were not in my predictions to make the podium) I say expect the unexpected. Anything can happen come WCH.

• Korea could be the punching bag of the big teams again this WC. Lots of growing pains for them.

I have lots of hope for Japan. They can't keep breaking hearts like that.

These are the people being considered for korea...