Italy - Serie A 2007/2008

• Honestly I hope that the final is Pesaro x Bergamo! :drink:
    (And of course I want Pesaro to win :whistle: :whistle: )

• Bergamo finished in 2nd place in the ranking after regular season. Yes, the season 2007/08 is practically over for them.

• So, finally...

1st FINAL MATCH

Scavolini Pesaro vs Despar Perugia = 3-1 (21-25; 25-21; 25-16; 25-23) stats

The second match is tommorrow April 26th at 18.30.

• 2ND MATCH

Scavolini Pesaro vs Despar Perugia = 3-1 (25-22; 25-11; 22-25; 25-22) stats

• 3rd match

Despar Perugia 2 - 3 Scavolini Pesaro (18-25, 25-19, 25-17, 17-25, 12-15)
    MVP: Sheilla Tavares de Castro

• Pesaro won the Italian League with an extraordinary 27-2 win-loss record!

I'm especially glad about it cause Sheilla and Mari will be able to join Brazil's NT on May 6th, just one day after the other players arrival. Then the only players missing will be Jaqueline, Walewska and Fofão.

• Pesaro is Ultimate Number One!!! :win: :thumbsup:

Congratulation to all admirers!!! :drink: ;)

• A fitting end, they've been so dominant this season. It's a shame Costagrande changed her nationality, Argentina could have had a competitive team with her and a few other players...

• A fitting end, they've been so dominant this season. It's a shame Costagrande changed her nationality, Argentina could have had a competitive team with her and a few other players...

Ahhh I'm so happy with Pesaro's victory!! :win: :win:
    And I agree, Argentina would have a competitive team if Costagrande, Lamas, etc hadn't changed their nationalities... But in the other hand, I think the country Argentina is not a bit interested about even keeping a volleyball NT (the players of most south american nts are students that play vball for hobby) and I think that makes players like Costagrande to lose faith in any possibility of that way. Or maybe it was just about the money they receive in Europe, who knows...