2021 South American Championship - Colombia

• Yeah, Colombia x Argentina wasn't that good in technical terms, but it was such a fun match! I enjoyed it. Coneo really fired the team, specially from the 3rd set on. Argentina is still the most consistent, organized team... Colombia can be a bit of a trainwreck sometimes... But they play with such passion, it makes them very enjoyable... Hopefully they can be in the WCH too.

And, actually, even Peru surprised me in this competition. I wish they can improve for the next few years, but their Federation definitely needs to do their homework first.

(Actually, I miss the times when the WGP had a second and a third division... It would be great for teams like Colombia and Peru to be able to have some experience against some mid-level Asian and European teams... And the top African teams too..,)

I miss the second and third division either.

• It's a Ze Roberto's team you're talking about... We don't do B-C team here

lmfao but these a team do play like a B or C team from time to time in this tournament so 😉

There were no other players training for this tournament. All the other players were already working with their respective clubs. Zé also always sends the A team to this.

Can Ze just send like his entire Barueri team? 😂

• So, with 3-0 over Chile, Argentina has qualified for the WCh. It will be either by CSV 2nd place or by ranking, but they are already qualified. Same for Colombia. The last match only matters to decide the order of the medals.

• Amanda Conneo is a really goodplayer. To bad that Madeleine Montano isnt for the same generation. She would improve this team a lot.

• with Leyva Petu w9uld be stronger. Seems that CSV teams are improving.

• Colombia takes first set. Natalia really off for Brazil imo. Ze Roberto should let Natalia go.

• Natália is in horrible shape lol She can barely do anything even in a tournament like this. She better improve fast in Italy.

Ze Roberto just loves Natalia and i dont know why.

• Ze Roberto with Gattaz on court for such competition. Sometimes he annoys me. What the need of take old players for such competition. Natalia doesnt seem even motivated.

• really good on reception and defense this Colombia NT. Conneo playing like her life depends on this! Segovia playing great today.

Conneo Like Kim Yeong Koung on her good old days!

I dont know why Natalia is still on court.

• Colombia playing great.

• Ze should put Ana Cristina instead Natalia. Colombia with a great game. Godd service, reception and defense.

• Ana Cristina instead Natalia :super::super::super:

• Gattaz playing good and trying to motivate her teamates. But with Paris in just 3 years i think that she should already been over in NT. Ana Cristina making aces.

• Gattaz just come back, was part of OG's dream-team and is our only reliable slider, she's going nowhere anytime soon

• Gattaz just come back, was part of OG's dream-team and is our only reliable slider, she's going nowhere anytime soon

She is already 39 years old so Brazil needs to develop others players.

• She's 40 and already showed us that her age doesn't matter... But don't worry, Ze will bring more players, there's no need for panic or witch-hunts out of nowhere.. specially for a player that don't deserve to be cut-out.. If there a MB that doesn't belong in NT is Bia, not Gattaz

• She is playing good. Putting her all. But the main goal is Paris and i think that there is a short time.