2021 South American Championship - Colombia

• I don't think this tournament will be that interesting, but there we go.. Just round-robin, winner takes it all (+ 1st and 2nd place grab a spot to World Championship).

09/15 - BRAZIL vs PERU
    09/15 - COLOMBIA vs CHILE

09/16 - BRAZIL vs ARGENTINA
    09/16 - COLOMBIA vs PERU

09/17 - BRAZIL vs CHILE
    09/17 - ARGENTINA vs PERU

09/18 - PERU vs CHILE
    09/18 - ARGENTINA vs COLOMBIA

09/19 - CHILE vs ARGENTINA
    09/19 - BRAZIL vs COLOMBIA

Brazil matches will be broadcasted on SportTV, probably the other teams will have broadcast of their own too but I don't know exactly where, maybe some Colombian channel on Youtube if we're lucky (or not so much, depending on the qualities of those matches).

• Just round-robin, winner takes it all

I think that's my favorite tournament style these days. It's brutal

• Venezuela is not there?😱 I thought they were growing as a volleyball country after they participation in og, pity that they are fading away from world volleyball scene

• Venezuela is not there?😱 I thought they were growing as a volleyball country after they participation in og, pity that they are fading away from world volleyball scene

This is the women's thread.

• I don't think most of them are really even jumping lol I would be really lazy if I had to play this thing after VNL and OG...also, most of them will have to play matches at their clubs as soon as they back to Brazil

• They are treating this tournament like a pre-season training... As they should be... Probably will try a little harder against Argentina and Colombia

• Brazil's new libero is promising. Nyeme plays like a 2nd setter on court

• ARG 1 X 0 BRA.

Who said that there is no competition in South American Championship? :sos:

• And now it's 8x0 lol

This is worse than the American "rachão" :lol:

• i dont know that this means, but im going to be offended :lol::lol:

I googled it says crack lmfao. is it correct?

• :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

It's how the Brazilians have been calling AU. I think it means something like "pick up game" (?!) according to google.

• I googled it says crack lmfao. is it correct?

Ok, I'm dying.