2021 South American Championship - Colombia

• Peru same as always... no block and with useless standing serves. Doesn't matter that Nizetich or Rodriguez didn't come, they can't even block short overweight player Cossar.

Argentina will qualify if they win one set vs Colombia tomorrow.

• My god what a ugly match... So good and so bad at the same time, sooooo many amateurish mistakes... Players forgot about technique, they were just reacting, playing visceral volleyball... I'm tired after watching this, it was a whole different sport, I'm not used to that, help :lol::white:

• My god what a ugly match... So good and so bad at the same time, sooooo many amateurish mistakes... Players forgot about technique, they were just reacting, playing visceral volleyball... I'm tired after watching this, it was a whole different sport, I'm not used to that, help :lol::white:

so who gets the second spot? Will it be Peru, Argentina, or Colombia? Or will it depend on set scores

• I have no idea.. youtube chat is saying that Peru will get second spot, but we shouldn't trust them so easily

• Colombia won 3-1 over Argentina.

As usual, Argentina's OPPs and OHs are incapable of killing anything, so despite being very superior in block and serve they still lost.

Probably both teams will qualify to WCh. Argentina will take 2nd place in this tournament if they beat Chile 3-0 and Colombia don't win 2 sets against Brazil. Colombia will qualify through world ranking in either case, so tomorrow's match isn't really important to them other than for pride.

• I have no idea.. youtube chat is saying that Peru will get second spot, but we shouldn't trust them so easily

Peru's only chance is if Brazil sweeps Colombia and Argentina loses 2 sets to Chile. Not happening.

• After that run of infinity mistakes in a row I don't trust Argentina against anyone anymore, sorry

• so why dont they just send their B-C team? i am sure it will be more than enough to win this tournament.

There were no other players training for this tournament. All the other players were already working with their respective clubs. Zé also always sends the A team to this.

• so why dont they just send their B-C team? i am sure it will be more than enough to win this tournament.

It's a Ze Roberto's team you're talking about... We don't do B-C team here

Brazil's B-C team took Ls from Argentina and Colombia at the last Pan American games so I'm not sure of that anymore :rolll:

Brazilian volleyball depth isn't what it used to be (in both men's and women's).

• Yeah, Colombia x Argentina wasn't that good in technical terms, but it was such a fun match! I enjoyed it. Coneo really fired the team, specially from the 3rd set on. Argentina is still the most consistent, organized team... Colombia can be a bit of a trainwreck sometimes... But they play with such passion, it makes them very enjoyable... Hopefully they can be in the WCH too.

And, actually, even Peru surprised me in this competition. I wish they can improve for the next few years, but their Federation definitely needs to do their homework first.

(Actually, I miss the times when the WGP had a second and a third division... It would be great for teams like Colombia and Peru to be able to have some experience against some mid-level Asian and European teams... And the top African teams too..,)

• Brazil's B-C team took Ls from Argentina and Colombia at the last Pan American games so I'm not sure of that anymore :rolll:

Brazilian volleyball depth isn't what it used to be (in both men's and women's).

Just to clarify things.. it's says that you were quoting me, but I wasn't the one who said that